If a girl has type 2 herpes? The one on the lips?

How dangerous is this? I heard if oral is performed, it could transfer to genital herpes? Does this mean ill be stuck no kissing her for the whole week?

What Girls Said 3

• While she has a flare-up, yes, you shouldn't kiss her. Or have her perform oral sex on you.

• My riend gets cold sores (its actually type 1, type 2 herpes is genitals!) and when she has one she won't share drinks with anyone or kiss anyone or give oral sex.

• How did she get type 1?

• It was accidentally passed from one of her parents to her when she was a toddler. That's actually a really common way to get type 1 herpes

• I dont know how Id feel not being able to kiss my girl for a week... Mind you my mom has type 1 herpes, and I've shared many things with her while she had the sore but I never got anything?

• No kissing, no oral. If she gives you head, you could end up with it down there, if you kiss you could end up with cold sores.

What Guys Said 0