When is it acceptable to have him come over?

Recently, I started seeing a guy I really like. We met online, he's 20, I'm 18. We've met up a few times and we're really comfortable together and have spoken everyday for a month and a half.

Problem is, we live 30 min away from eachother so we've only met up in public half way between our towns. He invited me to go to a park by his house but hasn't asked me over to his house yet.

I was thinking about driving around and showing him my town since he's never been here & then hanging out at my house after (no sex obviously, he's a gentleman). I obviously still live w my mom and so does he. My mom is really easygoing when it comes to having guys over, but I'm just worried about scaring him off.

Anyone who's met my mom thinks she's really nice & whenever I have a guy over she just says hi and leaves us alone.

When is it acceptable to have him come over? I'm not trying to rush things, but I'd like for him to learn more about me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't have much experience with these kinds of things or any experience really for that matter😅 but I think now would be the appropriate time. Especially since you've been seeing him for a little while. Just casually ask him if he'd like to come over and make it a "no big deal" kinda thing. Something so minor shouldn't scare him off. If it does... You should reevaluate your relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• In conversation, work in a comment that you'd be interested in meeting his family as soon as he feels ready for that. His response to that comment will probably tell you what you need to know.

• Probably after a couple or few weeks of dating.

What Girls Said 2

• To me, for I still have a husband out in Egypt whom I had married a few years ago, seems like a "Stone's throw" with you both living Only...30 minutes away.
    However, you Both have already been on a few Dates and it could be Later, More in Store With.. Mates.
    He hasn't taken the initiative in offering you yet to come to his own home. He may feel it is awkward for him in asking you as an Invite and may too Feel he Will... Scare you off.
    Offer to pick him up and tell him your plans. If you have this kind of Mommy Dearest who is On board with a boy coming over, she may even suggest he stay the night so you can drive him back in the morning, who knows.
    I feel with Christmas right around the corner, it is a Perfect time to Not look at it as 'Rush things,' but this Holiday is One that Only comes around Once in a blue moon and to paint the town red right now, "You snooze, you lose."
    Good luck and Congrats. xx

• I wouldn't invite him over it scream sex!