Is it a turn off when a girl wants something serious?

Like, if you two have been talking for 9 months and she's asking you what you want or to be honest with her (and you can clearly tell she want something more) is that a turn off?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl and I wanted something serious. After 2 months, she left me. She wasn't ready to make a commitment with me, I guess. The thing is, I would've waited for her. I don't know why she just left me without saying anything. That hurt me so much. I just wish she would've just told me what she really wanted instead of remaining silent.

• im going through the same thing, im being totally lead on right now and I'd date him at the drop of a hat if he wanted me to. I want something serious and he's not ready for it right now so he's leading me on by saying "the timing isn't good"

• I seriously can't imagine myself being with anyone else. But she refuses to meet me in person. I can only contact her through email. I'm just going to keep waiting, but if she doesn't respond back to me in a month, I'm going to assume that she moved on. I know that she's my soulmate, and I know she felt the same way, too. I just think her past relationships really hurt her, she just doesn't want to get hurt again. I really don't want anyone else, though. I'm really worried about her. But my words aren't reaching her... I just want her to know that my love for her is genuine.

• Maybe a month is too short, I'll wait a year or two, then, LOL. I don't plan on going for anyone else anyway, so technically I can wait until I die... But she told me to move on a week and a half before she left me... I don't know if she was serious because a couple of days later she told me she wasn't happy... I know I can help her. Maybe I should've just given her space... then she would've never left me. This is a difficult situation. I wish I could read her thoughts, but based on my dreams, it seems that I'm still taking the right path in life... I know I'll meet her again, I just hope I meet her before I die, though, LOL.

What Guys Said 7

• It's an important question. Time is fleeting. You needn't wait nine months to ask a guy what he wants from life. It's fine after a few dates The guy who doesn't want to answer is a guy with no direction in his life. Better to find out sooner rather than later.

• Nope, it just depends on a lot of things like how long we've known each other and level of attraction. But if a girl just casually says I'm looking for a relationship eventually then I see nothing wrong with that. Again, it's how they act about it.

• It is a turn off when a girl wants something other than what the guy wants. It don't necessarily have to be commitment, but any time you have two people who want different things out of a relationship they are not going to last real long together.

• Nah id appreciate a woman wanting something more after being together for a long time.

• No. I like serious girls.

• after 9 month you should have made your mind up...

• No, it's actually a turn on, at least for me ;)

What Girls Said 0