How to be a heart breaker?

The truth is, I've never dated anyone ever before. I've always been a loner, socially awkward, anxious, and I never met any guys. I went to an all girls school. So now I'm finally in a boys and girls school and there's a whole bunch of guys that like me and I can't seem to tell them that I don't like them the same way they like me. I don't want to go back to being who I used to be, but also I don't want to lead them on. I seem to only attract the rejects. One guy is really fat and gets bullied for his weight, another guy is really short and is bullied for his height, another guy is albino and gets made fun of because of that, and there's two guys in the special ed class that like me. There's only two guys that are normal that like me but one of them is new to America and sometimes I can barely understand him and the other keeps trying to get me to "chill" with him. I don't want to go back to being alone. I like being liked. I just don't want them to like me too much and get upset that I don't like them back. How can I tell them?

What Guys Said 1

• I mean you're only thinking about yourself and how you want to feel. These are people too, be considerate. You'll be approached by a lot of guys.

• I agree. Just say that you're not looking for anything right now.

• If I were only thinking about myself I wouldn't be asking this question. If I were only thinking about myself I'd just lead them on and let them think I like them like that. I want to tell them the truth, I just don't know how. I don't know how to be harsh and just tell someone I don't like them.

What Girls Said 2

• why would you do that?

• You could pretend you already have a boyfriend. Just saying.