What does it mean when your boyfriend doesn't text you?

So I'm dating this guy I met offline and we normally talk everyday. But we haven't talked in almost a month and I'm starting to get worried. Normally he would tell me that he wouldn't be able to talk to me much that day, and I haven't gotten that. I haven't heard from him at all. I don't want to sound clingy and I feel like I am. And I know my messages are getting sent to him he's just not reading them. But now my messages won't deliver to him. And no, before you ask, I wasn't blowing up his phone either because I don't want to be a bother. I know it can be hard dating someone long distance because of this and I'm just getting a little worried. Mostly because sometimes he can be suicidal and I'm just worried because of that. I just don't know if I'm over reacting or not. I feel like I'm too clingy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say but he was probably using you and he's probably blocked you now.