Is she out of my league?

I'll try to be as concicse as possible here.

So I'm a guy who has zero experience when it come to relationships. I do online dating cause I work a lot. Been doing it for number of years to zero sucess, which gets me down, though never show it. Try every method from just being yourself, mass messagaing, focusing individually, etc etc, it never works.

Mostly at this point I just do it out of habbit. But here comes along a girl who is... there are no words. I'm just so taken by everything about here, but she just seems so byond me. I've messaged here already becuase I want to be fearless and live life, but does any one have any experience or advice when it comes to dating or approaching others you feel mmight be WAY out of your league?

Most Helpful Girl

• No such thing!

• That's a nice sentiment in theory, but she's a biochemist who models while I still live with my mom and barely scrape by.

I don't wear my problems on my sleeve and work hard everyday, but there does come a point where someones station in life is an issue.

• yeah I totally get you. Some girls are better than me. They have kids and a good education. I am neither of these things. I spend all my time on G@G and I am seriously gaining weight. Why would any hot rock star want me? When they could go for the str8 A's student who looks smokin HOT! Whos travel the world and has a job unlike me!!! Yeah I am single for a reason...)";

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about leagues. Don't even think that way. Treat her like you'd treat anyone else. It's about two people, not leagues. Those two people may or may not be compatible, but you can't assume it's not going to work just because she's not in your "league". Talk to her and see if you guys hit it off. Just don't quit before you even try.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't have the looks you better have a great personality!

What Guys Said 4

• If you believe in leagues then yes she is way out of your league. If you don't believe in leagues, then sky is the limit and there's no such oridnary person that could be out of your league, provided you're reasonable

• i dont know what im reading but you are obsessing over a girl online, thats weird dude.

• she is if you think so.

if you're confident and work hard, its possible given she's someone thats worth it (good catch)

• Okay, first off, men never win in online dating... ever. Never ever ever. So, just ditch it.