My boyfriend and I always fight. Is that normal?

We just started living together in my apartment and he got a new job that makes him have to get up super early. So I sleep on the couch a lot to not disurb him even though it was my apartment originally. I don't know. And sex isn't too great. But we do love eachother. Maybe it's that we are getting used to living together? Help!

What Guys Said 2

• If you're both still happy its fine

• Talk about the issues and if you feel like getting upset and want to give him a piece of your mind just stop take a step back and take a deep breath and think if it'll be worth it. Just keep good communication. I think that's something that goes down once people move in together. They live together so they think keeping communication up isn't as important since they see each other so much but it's still important. Simply being in each others presence isn't enough. Let each other know how you feel in respectful and calm manner. Spice up the sex life. Do something new. Buy sexy lingerie. Rock his world so that he doesn't forget why he's with you.

• I'm just so guarded ya know? And I don't know why. He never really tells me I'm beautiful or tells me I'm talented or anything. And I do that all the time for him. So I don't know. And I'm the one who had more experience with sex. He doesn't know what to do and I've shown him 1000 times what I like and he still doesn't turn me on. And j think it's because I'm so on guard. Like I'm on gne couch right now... I don't know

What Girls Said 1

• You guys should talk. My boyfriend and I practically lived together. I would get up at his house, go home and shower and get ready, come back and hang out with him all day till we went to bed. We fought A LOT we were up each others butts to much. We worked on things and spend some time away from each other, the fighting has decreased significantly! And we're happier. I think you should sleep in your bed by the way especially since it was your place before him, don't take care of him. You're his girlfriend NOT his mother.