Should I just let it go?

Me and my boyfriend was texting for a bit and then he told me he was going to bed because he drunk, and then I see him on Facebook and that makes me so mad that he's online because I feel like he didn't want to talk to me and I don't know if I overthinking or that I should be mad? So I just let it go or be upset about it?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people leave their facebook open and hence you see him online. Unless he's commenting or posting then it shouldn't be a big deal. In addition, sometimes everyone just need a break from talking or something, specially if all the other person does is nag and complain about stuff, and/or talk about stuff you don't really care too much about; everyone has those days

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No confront him!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• a lot of people browse social media in bed before you sleep, some people do it that much that its a habit for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get tired of talking to my girlfriend sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone does that it's not a big deal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You're overthinking it. I get why you're mad, but he was probably just messing around online last-minute before bed (most people do it).

0|0
    0|0
  • By online do you mean you can see him with the green circle next to his name or online as in posting thing?

0|0
    0|0