Girls, what's the youngest age of a man you'd try or don't mind dating?

• 5+ years younger than me
    12% (3)
  • 4 years younger than me
    4% (1)
  • 3 years younger than me
    4% (1)
  • 2 years younger than me
    23% (6)
  • 1 year younger than me
    27% (7)
  • Less than 1 year younger than me
    30% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• My ovaries shrivel when it comes to younger men.

I guess the youngest I'd go is like 2 years. 22yrs old. But I strongly prefer older. I don't really like guys my age.

• Are younger guys too douchebag-ish for you?

• As a 20 year old guy, I wouldn't mind dating a woman no more than 4 years older than me as long as she's on the same page as me in terms of maturity and how much we can relate. I definitely would never want to date a woman any older than that since it'll make me feel like I'm dating my own mother, which is one of the most disgusting feelings and thoughts to have.

• Is your mom hot?

What Girls Said 11

• Maximum of 2 years. I'm 19, the age of consent here is 16 but dating a 16 year old would be kinda uncomfortable. So I'd only be willing to go down to 17.

• shit i voted wrong -.-

anyway MAX 2 years younger id go.

• See my brother is two years younger... So my limit is one because... I can't date it age that's weird to me.

• @ObviouslyOriginalMe So you don't want to date a man younger than two years because it makes you feel like you're dating your younger brother (incest thoughts)?

• Well, I did date someone about one or one and a half years younger than me, but I didn't know how old he was until after we started dating (he was in my same French class so I assumed we were both sophomores). It was not a good experience... I prefer older men anyway. If a guy is younger than me, it can't be more than a few months.

• My age or a few months younger. Like basically about to be my age

• My age to four years older. That's it.

• I don't like dating anyone younger then me

• Well since I'm 18 I would say the youngest would be 18, because the law and stuff. Otherwise I wouldn't really care. I think 4/5 years younger is the youngest I would go.

• youngest i've actually dated was a guy 2 years younger
    at my age, i'd be open to dating someone as young as mid-20s

• He'd have to be the same age as me. I like older guys.

• only lean towards older men but that's because I'm 18

• For serious dating, I've coincidentally gone down to 7 years younger and up to 7 years older. The older you get, the bigger the gap seems to be ok to try out. I really prefer to stay within 5 years either way, though.