Is it wrong of me to avoid daddy's little girls at all cost?

I just don't like daddy's little girls. They're all spoiled and the same while their fathers are most likely just some douchebags that just want to prove their "manhood" by spoiling their daughters. They also try to find any reason why they want to hate their little princesses' boyfriends. I'm just a young 20 year old male college student who's financially independent and deals with more than enough financial and emotional problems with my own family so I'd rather not date little girls with princess-mentality. I want a woman with maturity, empathy and just overall fun to be around who doesn't have pain in the ass fathers (or parents in general). The woman I'd prefer to be in a serious relationship obviously doesn't have to financially support me nor would I ever ask anyone to but the most I want from a woman is just to at least understand my life situation and not give me anymore bullshit.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• no you're not wrong! i can't stand spoilt people too

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like spoiled girls, I can't stand them, and they'll be used to a man doing everything for her (like her father), and there's no one I dislike more than people who believe they should have others do everything for them. They turn up being useless.
    Most of this girls didn't have a good role model as a father, that's why he spoiled her, cause it was the only way to get her love, and prove he loved her.
    I also tend to stay away from this kind of women.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No I don't think it's wrong I don't want to date a spoiled princess either. But just because a girl has a strong relationship with her father doesn't mean she's a spoiled princess. I say maybe give her a chance and see how she act, unless if it's really obvious that she's a spoiled little princess i. e. acting like a little girl and pouting when she doesn't get her way

• I absolutely don't mind if a woman is close to her father but if it gets to the point where she becomes very spoiled and her father has to but in our relationship very often due to trust issues, then that's just a red flag for me that I shouldn't stay with her any longer.

• Oh well yeah I agree. People in general have to know when to tell their parents to fuck off. It's just a part of growing up

• I'd go for it because I love it when their dads hate me , I like seeing him stare me down through my tinted windows (even thought you can't see shit through the windows he would still do it ) every time I would pick my ex up from her house because he knows I'm fucking his daughter ahah and trust me those girls act innocent around their family but are actually fuckin freaks in bed. I would even stay that she was the one fucking me because of how dominate she was and vice versa.

• I avoid such girls too.

• No. You should avoid women at all costs anyway... unless its sex