Whats your favorite dating website?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't use dating websites and I'm not interested in them, however it doesn't mean that I oppose relationships that start off the internet, but I want it to be spontaneous and dating sites are not spontaneous.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Real life and meet the public. I don't trust anything a woman has to say at one of those lie sites. I want face to face meeting or I'll keep looking... If I were single that is lol

• OKCupid is far and away the best in my mind. The questions provoke a lot of fun and interesting responses which helps you see what a person is really like, and for that reason I found it attracted a lot of fun and intelligent people.

POF, as I have said many times before, is the Walmart of dating. It's well known and full of freaks, and your job is to sift through them to find the few normals that are worth your time.

Paid sites I haven't bothered with. Tinder is fun but dehumanising.

• I've never heard POF referred to as "the Walmart of dating" before. Lol

• Dating sites dont work. Honestly women are in control wether online or not. I have found that online women hit you up for money.

• in UK fab guys...

• I don't use any.

• Girls Ask Guys

• Not using any atm

• They're all shit