Why does this happen?

I dated a girl who was close to me for a long time and it was the worse relationship ever. She kept doing really bad stuff like cheating emotionally, flirting with others, getting extremely jealous and mean for no reason and constantly putting me down a lot. Now I found a girl who's perfect for me in every way, it's kinda scary how compatible we are. But she lives on the other side of the country. Why does that happen? That all the people close are wrong, but the tight person is so far away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it has many variables to account for. Their culture and who they were raised by, the geography, etc. I don't blame you. by the way, why did you tolerate and let that girl treat you like that?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!