Should I take this as a sign that he's not interested?

Well I went out with this guy yesterday.
It was pretty nice, I was relaxed considering it WAS a first date.
I know he's normally shy, he usually avoided eye contact. BUT, when he relaxed too, he even went as far as teasing me :P
It was cute, nothing harmful intended. We talked about bunch of things, it really felt like a quality exchange of opinions..
When the date ended, he kissed me (twice) on the cheek (I didn't intend to do even that, I would maybe shake his hand or something)
and said ''See you again.''
He hasn't texted or called me all day today, should I take the hint he's not interested? Or maybe that he would rather think of me as a friend/doesn't find me attractive?
I'd like things to hit off with him..

Since this never happened to me, guys would always text/call me as soon as possible after dates.

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is he is waiting at the phone contemplating if its too soon to text you or not. If i were you i would text him. It sounded like it went great for both sides.

Most Helpful Girl

• The length of time isn't long. But saying see you again instead of making concrete plans is a bit of a blow off.

• Yeah, I kind of already wrote him off.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure he us just trying to be slow and cautious with u. You should text him. Like right now.

• He likes you why else would he kiss you

• He kissed me on the cheek as farewell, not lips.

• Im saying if he kissed you at all with his lips its cause he likes you, he probably was too scared to kiss you on your lips, but wanted to see how you would react if he kissed you on your cheeks

• Maybe im wrong, only time will tell

• Maybe when he kissed u... u reacted in a way which made him think that u weren't interested!!! if u like him and wanna continue for the second date... go text him!!!
    Someone has to start it... so why not u...:P

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like the date was great for both of you. He obviously likes you since he kissed you on your cheek. I would wait. He could be busy or he could be waiting for you to initiate that part. And he might be trying to be cautious.

• Sounds like a great date. Give him some time and WAIT for him to come to you. Then, you will know for sure that he wants to see you because he initiated it.