I'm curious as I've seen a few comments from both genders with a bit to say
- SHE would have to earn less0% (0)3% (2)2% (2)Vote
- HE would have to earn less0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
- It doesn't matter69% (36)78% (49)74% (85)Vote
- I would like HER to earn more2% (1)16% (10)10% (11)Vote
- I would like HIM to earn more29% (15)0% (0)13% (15)Vote
- Equal0% (0)1% (1)0% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I would. However, the types of careers that make more than myself currently are the careers that require heaps of hours at work. Which would be strenuous on a relationship, so in am indirect way I would be hesitant simply BC of time constraints her job would have.1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
COULD I? Yes. With how much my job is set to earn me annually it won't be very difficult to find someone who makes more.
Will I? Probably. Like I said, not very difficult to find someone who makes more.
Is it a necessity? No, not at all.
I'll be supporting my relationship for the first couple years. Just the two of us getting by on 30K a year.
But he's going to law school and his father wants to partner him immediately at his law firm following graduation and give him the practice and then he'll probably pull more than 30K but who knows!
I've been the one making all the money our entire dating relationship though and so it's not a huge deal to continue doing so once we get married.0