Can you know what love is in your teens?

i met a firend at camp we hung out but then after camp we both started to really talk and we both fell for eachother to be honset he is the best guy i know he has done so much for me and i for him i just want to know can we know what love is in are teens and we've been talking for about 5 month. since the 11th

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally the younger you are the stronger the feeling. It comes from a sort of feedback loop of attraction versus inhibition fighting each other in your head and getting you more and more worked up. When people are older and more experienced they generally have fewer inhibitions and so things don't get so out of hand.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's our place to say what you are feeling, but when you are a teen it is easier to get caught up in your emotions (it's easy to do it as an adult, but it happens more often as a teen). Of course you can fall in love, but when it ends, as it most likely will, remember it isn't the end of the world. Its all part of life.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you are experiencing love. Love is a funny thing and usually hits you when you are not expecting it. If you have strong feelings for this guy you met at camp, then yes you probably are in love with him. Is he living close to you or is this a long distant love affair?

• As I recall in my teen age years it was more lust/crushing than anything. If she was pretty and I thought we could converse well, then I though I was in love.

I soon found out trust is the number one love component and in order to have trust you have to know the person completely. That takes years of building a good relationship to know you are truly in love with everything about that person.

• Of course you can. What you can't know is what else lies out there for both of you. That takes time and expriences that you haven't had a chance to have yet.

• no, thats lust and infatuation. love is very very different

What Girls Said 0