Guy still talking to me even without sex?

Been talking for over a month now. We've only actually hung out 3 times. First time we didn't touch at all, just hung out as friends. Second time, we made out but nothing else. Third time we had sex. This is all spread out over around 6 weeks. Somewhere around the third week we started calling each other cuddle buddies. And yes I'm aware this basically means friends with benefits.

But the thing is, this guy texts me every single day. He says "good morning" and "good night." He usually initiates conversations and we text all day with no sexual talk at all. Just normal, funny/fun conversations.

What i don't understand is now its Christmas break so we aren't even going to be hanging out for a whole month (we don't live in same city). Yet, he's still talking to me? Usually friends with benefits I have had bail right before break because there's no point since they won't be getting sex. Why would a guy keep talking to me through break? just doesn't seem normal for a guy.. But I'm generalizing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just likes talking to you, I dont think its weird that he's continuing to talk to you, but its a little bit weird how its gone from sexual to nonsexual. Maybe he just really wants to get to know you better. And I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wanted to even date you.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is sending good morning and good night texts, he thinks of you more than a "cuddle buddie".

• Maybe, it seems he likes your personality too, he likes to talk with you, not just your body. :P

What Girls Said 1

• He respects you. I guess you're not used to that from men.