Why did she tell me she is a heartbreaker?

So I've been dating this girl for about a month now, and about 2 weeks ago we were laying in bed talking and she mentioned that she wasn't good at relationships and that she was a heartbreaker. This flew up a red flag for me, as I have heard this before from a an ex of mine and didn't really think anything of it at the time. But now, Im concerned about it. I really like this girl, but worried she's going to get bored with me or "break my heart" as she has with other guys.
But it is starting to make a little sense of why she might say she is a heartbreaker. Much like my ex, my current lady friend is very nice and sweet to me and really makes me feel like she's really interested in me when we are together. But then I worry, because I imagine maybe this is what she has done with her exs. Builds up their confidence and mood, makes them feel like she's the best woman in the world, and then gets bored and drops them, making them feel heartbroken.

So my question is, why would she tell me she is a heartbreaker and tell me all that? Was it suppose to be fair warning?
I did question her a bit about all of it, and she said it was different with me because she liked me a lot, but then again, she may have liked them a lot at one point too.

What Girls Said 1

• A warning to guy I think. I know people will think I'm bad... But yea, i used to do this, and I had zero guilt when I left a guy crying, because why should I? He knew what he was getting into I told him plain and simple.
    Sometimes people do it to stay protected though. To keep a little shell around themselves and never have to get to close to somebody.
    You know best what kinda person she is and her personality, so look mainly at that. Risk it if you want, sometimes a person changes something, but still remember her warning.

• I appreciate your honesty, thank you

What Guys Said 1

• I might be able to relate. I know how to charm the ladies, and I also know what to say to them leaving them wanting more. I am a heartbreaker because, although I generally am one of the good guys, I can do something without even noticing or considering the other persons feelings. It's like a switch, at one point for awhile you are connected, but then all the sudden the switch turns off and I disconnect