This girl is trying to get revenge on me?

LOL She has been acting really strange. Extreme hot and cold. Misleading as fck. Saying I miss you then ignoring my text msgs.. We were best friends in HS.. she ended up pissing me off one day and I went no contact. She had like a mental breakdown and went downhill. 4 years later we start talking and like I said she has been acting very strange. One of our old mutual friends gave me the heads up telling me she is trying to get revenge on me and fck with my feelings lmaaooo. She doesn't know that I know yet. How do I have fun with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit! I like ur attitude!

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. You stop texting and let that be that. Nothing good will come from this. Suppose you could tell her you are sorry n stuff, thats the only way i could see this working out for the both of you and walking away but I don't know you dude, its your call.

What Girls Said 2

• Just everytime she sends a message
    No matter what it is
    Say
    U fukin wot m8
    I did that once
    Got rid of the guy real quick
    #mlglife

• No don't waste your time with this girl. Find a different girl or just focus on yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• You two are perfect for one another.

If I were you I'd just not give a fuck and move on. You gain nothing by playing stupid games.

• Lmao just do it for lols and fall in her "plan" and when she try to pull off, be like "ok sugar" M'laoo. In, Pics of sloot or negs coming on way OP

• So you're 22 huh...