Should I text him?

Ok so I recently started dating this new guy , and he's super nice, funny and a gentleman but he's not texting me first. Should I worry? Should I text him first?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I would worry just a bit but if you know he likes you back, go ahead and text him. I'm guessing it might be slightly awkward in the beginning, but it will be fine later. My friend recently started texting her boyfriend (Ship name: Sarmando) and so I saw how there's a big difference irl. The guy she was dating was in most of my classes and I thought he was creepy just a bit. When she showed me some screenshots of their messages, A BIG BURST OF EMOJIS AND HEARTS AND WEIRD CUTE LANGUAGE SHOWED. And I only expected my friend to do that.

• the day before he asked me out he said he liked me

• And so go and text him. Be friendly but not too clingy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, that is sketchy. Don't put up with insincerity. It is the biggest mistake to you can make.

• you should totally text him. maybe he's waiting for you to text him. go for it!

• Nah. It does not matter who texts first just say hi.