Usually, guys try to get a girl’s number. What if a guy changed the game by giving a girl his number?

This may be a stupid question. I'm just wondering what people think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• it would be refreshing that way if she doesn't call you, you know she isn't interested. I think this is way better than demanding someones communication details and

Most Helpful Guy

• DUDE!!! I do that, i made namecards (pressed them at the store) with my full name and phone number on it. When i like a girl i give her a card. I have always been complimented about them, they mostly find it funny amd refreshing. Its also easier to approach a girl like this and try to have contact. She can either accept it and call me or accept it and throw it in the garbage but idc because i won't know it ;)

• you have... business cards? ... I'm sorry, I find it funny.

At the same time, that sounds like a good strategy. And it shows that you've put effort into dating when you give a girl a card like that.

• Yeah "bussines" cards. Like i said, i always was complimented for them. Its not something every guy has nor a tactic every guy uses. I love my "bussines" cards

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 4

• I may be intrigued as I am in control and you are confident enough to assume I would text u... And confidence is always a turn on. Give it a go and see 😜

• If only they actually wanted to give us their numbers and call them up. Problem is sometimes men think a girl is desperate or as they say these days "thirsty."

• Its still up to the chic if she'll call or text him

• Yeah but she won't have to worrying about thirsty guys having her number and blowing up her phone.

• @jwhit very true

• Some guys do this. I much prefer it.

What Guys Said 6

• This is actually more efficient since girls pretty often give fake numbers. Since guys are the ones that have no choice but to approach all the time, it's better to hand out your number and hope she calls.

• I kinda like it. Guy chats it up with girl, offers is number instead (some girls aren't comfortable exchanging numbers even if they do like you) and leaves it up to her (it's almost always up to the woman how far things go). If he hears from her then great, if not then the guy knows he didn't leave a good enough impression on her and he can move on. No more meaningless text with one party not really being into the other.

• If the girl is chasing you than you can do it othereise she problably wouldn't write. Most girls like it when the guy takes initiative

• I've been doing this for the past 10 years. Works for me.

• huh, I didn't know that some guys actually do this and that it actually works.

• Yep. It sure does. Like everything else, it needs to be congruent with who you are as a person though, so if you're shy and quiet, giving out your number would probably not work, and might even come off as a bit creepy.

• ah, it probably wouldn't work for me then. Not creepy just quiet/shy.

• They never call back.

• I've asked this and a lot said they don't like it and that the guy is too much of a wimp to ask for her number or that he's lazy.

• Lol that's dumb, if he was a wimp or lazy he would've have bother talking to her in the first place. Those the kinda chicks you wanna avoid 😂