Girls, Would you date someone, 3 years younger than you?

• I would
    46% (17)
  • I would not
    54% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes when I and another friend were staying over at her house for the night. My friend went out to the bathroom and when she came back she cheekly said do you want see something funny. So she lead down to her brothers room where he was watching porn with headphones on beating off. Well we made ourselves known to him and had a good laugh at the poor embarrassed lad. Then my friend told him if he didn't continue she'd tell her mom and Dad, so the scared little lamb continued. We were all suprised at how big he is, like a tree trunk, it wasn't long until we all had a go at giving him a hand, taking off our tops to give him something to look at. He came so hard as my friend finished him off. Since that night I haven't been able to stop thinking about him and when I do I get so horny. Im hoping maybe he wants to do more than just get a handjob.

What Girls Said 17

• A 15 year old? No thank you xD

• nah, 2 years younger max.

• Huuum 3 is way too younger, I've never thought of dating anyone one younger actually, I changed my mind only after i started liking someone 7 months younger, my maximum would be 1 year younger. Maybeeee at the extreeeeeme 2 years younger.

• Nope. Too young.

• i would and i do, for almost 6 years

• yup yup #filler

• That would make him 24 which still falls inside for my personal age range, so yes. I'd date him.

• Now.. I wouldn't. At 20, maybe.. Lol

• No I wouldn't, he would have to be amazing in order for me to do that

• Not when I'm still 15 😂i think the older you get the more common it gets for couples to have bigger age gaps. If your like 10 and you date a 7 year old it would be weird but if you were 35 and you date a 32 year old it would be considered normal so I guess it really just depends

• No
    ///////

• No no no no. Did I say no? Yeah no.

• At my age I'm afraid I would not. But when 25, maybe.

• Oh yeah, can & have. But after you're both 21/out of college it's much easier to do.

• Ehh statutory rape isn't really my mo

• i have to be the younger one. sorry.

• No I wouldn't date a 13 year old