How do I deal with being cheated on twice?

My only two girlfriends cheated on me. I still miss them both, but they now both have new boyfriends that are way more attractive than me. I seriously have hit an all time low and i dont know what to do with myself. I have a good amount of friends and go out a lot, but it still doesn't help. I keep saying that im ugly, stupid, too nice, and all this negative shit. I never think like that. How can i overcome this? I literally haven't felt so terrible in my life, and i dont even want to consider dating again. Falling in love is like killing yourself nowadays..

Most Helpful Girl

• i been used 7 times and I am not ugly , being cheated on has nothing to do with looks
    having self pity isnot going to make a girl stay or get you laid all you can do is accept and move on to the next

Most Helpful Guy

• Falling in love is not like killing yourself, but allowing yourself to fall in love with the wrong person is like committing suicide.

Attractiveness is only one factor in a relationship and any perceived deficit there can be at least partially offset by excelling in other areas. Some young people think this is stupid, but many girls really value a guy who displays chivalrous behavior (all that stuff your grandparents tried to teach you.)

Print a label that says "#1" and place it on the inside of your wallet so that you see it every time you open your wallet. It is a constant reminder that you must make yourself #1, As Rabbi Hillel said, "If I am not for myself, who else should be?"

Your biggest problem with women is probably your attitude because I am guessing that it is perceived as a lack of self-confidence. No guy wants to date Debby Downer and no girl wants to hang out with Ima Idiot.

If you don't start dating again, I'm going to come kick your ass. Please message me to provide your home address and the best days/times to find you at home for the aforesaid ass kicking.

• Remember, if 7 girls cheat on you and you then find 1 girl who doesn't, and who has all the right stuff, the search is over. And all of those bad experiences will help you to appreciate the girl who may not have ever been the Watermelon Queen of Smalltown but who does have a heart of gold.

What Girls Said 1

• I would take a break from dating and rethink everything.

What Guys Said 8

• Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You get over it by stopping the pity party and feeling sorry for yourself. It's about realizing that there is more to life then dating, chasing girls and snagging up a girlfriend. you need to focus on your goals and plans for your life. Where do you want to be in the next five years? What do you want to be doing? if you don't know then you need to get serious about figuring it out. There is nothing more sexy then a man with a plan that is confident, knows what he wants, goes for it and makes it happens. A guy that carries himself in a way that without even saying anything, says "I got this". Thats confidence. That's the guy that gets the quality women every guy wants, not the guy that is insecure and won't get off the pity train. I'm not trying to be dick or bust your chops, but it is what it is. I've been where you've been, and I wish there would have been someone to tell me what I am telling you, perhaps I could have saved myself a lot of heartache and headaches.

• I make great money and drive a very nice vehicle. I do very well for myself dude at my age. Most are without cars, or jobs. But the girls i dated had a reputation on cheating. But they were hot as hell so i went to see what would happen. Low and behold, they both cheat on me. Then cheat with me on one of their boyfriends. It was just funny.

• Well good on you if you have things in your life in order. the thing to remember is if she's easy she won't be amazing and if she's amazing she won't be easy. Take some time off from dating and figure out who you are, get a hobby, look up some old friends, get out and enjoy life. That quality women that has her self together is doing just that and not sulking about not having a partner in her life. If it's meant to be the right person will come along, probably when you least expect it. You need to know yourself and be content and happy with your life before you can do that with someone else.

• Sorry to hear, but this self pity won't care you anywhere. You weren't the one who did wrong, it was them. You shouldn't miss your exes, it's a waste of time and it won't allow you to move on man. Going out helps, with the right people though but I would understand you don't want to do that.

Instead self-pitying work on yourself. Pay a subscription on a gym, start working out. It will make you feel better about yourself, relieve stress and ultimately look better. If you don't want to then make a running routine or work out at home if you're into that. You must have any hobbies and work/career ambitions as well. That should me the only thing on your mind. Not a couple of whores who changed you like changing socks. Those guys they cheated you with, will face the same luck if they don't get out.

If you ever want to talk about this feel free to write me, and I can try my best to advice you. Just know that girls cheat on guys that gives them way too much, or doesn't give them what they want to have. Girls change their "needs" and standards all the time, that's why you never give 100% of anything, in any relationship. Since it should be 50/50.

I've been played on too, but this should make you smarter and tougher, instead of a pussy. You should learn from this and if you ever meet the right girl you'll know what to do and what cards she's playing. Best of luck!

• Thats really helpful man thanks. Really needed all this help. Saved a man from depression today..

• Tell yourself that you had the uncanny luck of getting together with two complete bitches and that it's not guaranteed to happen again. Best of luck, dude.

• I agree I feel love is hard to come by nowadays, and I personally never been cheated on by one of my ex's but I would rather not know or do I care to even know anymore. I can't say I understand how you feel, cause i'm sure it's like an elephant's sitting on your chest. If I were you, I would delete/block them both on social media to save yourself from looking them up and seeing how "happy" they are. You're broken, but that does not mean you'll never fix yourself. Give it time.

• Your being a pussy. If your girlfriend cheats on you than she doesn't respect you. Twice in a row? You are doing something wrong.

• Thanks for the advice bro. Helped a lot

• They disguise themselves man. I'm gonna keep tryin

• I honestly dont think im doing a damn thing wrong to be honest.

• Damn, i feel sorry for you. It can't get worser then cheating and you got a 100% ratio. Thanks god i never got cheated, and i'm 1000% sure

• This is what girls do man, you probably wouldn't be able to find one who doesn't.

• I've been cheated on two times, after a while I found someone else and right now I'm alone and moved on. I guess yiu just move on.