What's your biggest turn off in the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can think a girl is so hot but the moment she reaches into her handbag, pulls out a cigarette and lights it she is a total turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• Hypocrisy!

• But like what if it's ironic hypocrisy, like intentional comedic hypocrisy?

• having a penis :/

• Jealousy 💁🏻

• Those nose bull rings females be wearing.

• -Feeling the need to tell you things that you don't give a shit about.
    -Wanting to talk to you, when it just means they want you to be interesting, because they have nothing to say.
    - Nagging
    - Complaining
    - Being emotional when it's not at all necessary
    - Getting in a bitchy mood over stupid shit

That's all I got off the top of my head.

• dumb and entitled.

cold and arrogant

• How women are often paranoid of other guys.

• The biggest turn off in the opposite sex is being the opposite sex :p

• that probably made no sense lol
      i just dont want to date a dude, u know?

• I actually do. Lol that's the biggest turn off for me too. It isn't really a turn off though. It's just if the chemistry isn't there, there's nothing you can do about it.

• My biggest turns ons are: independence, direction, worldliness, standards, intellect, grace and kindness

therefore by biggest turn off?
    A conceited woman pompously flashing designer labels (made by sweatshop labor), that hangs out at artisanal shops - while calling Olive Garden "italian" and talking about her last two "deep relationships" with boy-toys she met at the same club on different occasions. (make sense?)

• I don't know. So many... equally, tattoos=morbidly obese and perhaps sex before marriage and not willing to wait.

• When they don't drink, if you're going to hang around me you need to learn how to drink.

• Who doesn't know how to consume beverages? Are they an alien? Can't they swallow soft drinks or juice or shit like that?

• @Niello I know right? I mean is it simply that they don't like alcohol? I mean I wouldn't want to drink either. Usually you pass out drunk, someone teabags you and steals your wallet, fingers your boipussi, steals your clothes, oh and you can't drive for shit so you'll get a DUI.

• Taking things to serious. I have a sort of immature sense of humor and I would hate a girl who takes all the jokes to serious

• currently it's ghettoness

• Lack of intelligence or direction =/

• Smoking, drugs & alcohol. INMEDIATE NO-GO!

• Moodiness does it for me.

Being angry and impatient and judgmental. All of my no to that.

• Acts like a complete cabbage all the time.

Bad hygiene.

• When girls use sex to take something from a guy.

• Like take what?

• Just in general. Fucking for benefit/utility whatever they need at the moment (a job, a house, a car, having a roof for their kid in case of single moms, etc). Just like my friend Sergio was played on recently, after being together 7 months (she cheated on him) the girl admitted to a friend of ours she never even saw him attractive. Like, really? How are girls able to fuck with some guy and not even be physically attracted to them? That just pisses me off.

• Failure to meet basic 5720 material.

• Girls smoking and smelling cigarettes.

• Constantly bitching about everything

• Lack of intelligence, smoking, and a loud ass bitchy voice

• Weight, short hair, cigarettes, piercings, hoes and other gardening tools.

• You a picky-ass nigga, but I get you with the whole weight thing. Muthafuckin' sluttapotamuses n' shit. Damn hoes and gardening tools, like err... shovels... uhh... rakes? Lawn mowers? ... Harvesters?

• If she is open minded

• Gender entitlement.

• A woman who is a size queen.

• Women who rejected me years ago for being ugly who now linger around me trying to get my attention. Those bitches can do one!

• Female Entitlement Syndrome (FES)

• Ugly face, obesity, nerdy glasses, passive/submissive behaviour, sluttyness, heavy make up, heels.

What Girls Said 19

• Arrogant, know it alls are probably my biggest turn off.
    I also can't stand dumb people or people who carry themselves in a really dumb way. I don't mean they necessarily have to be educated/book smart but dumb as in close minded and ignorant, someone who follows and is influenced by others easily as well.

• Sorry one thousand times, but I don't like overweight people 😔
    I mean, I don't have nothing against them, but they're not sexually attractive to me

• If they are pushing sex! When I am not ready!

• I totally get you. When I was a kid, annoying black girls would flirt with me. :c

• @LeeOswald63 Umm... what did I read! haha

• @apple24 You read intelligent conversation in a nutshell.

• Seeing them drunk... I actually stopped having a crush on a guy after seeing him drunk. I used to see him in college, very mature and well grounded, but then all this prestigious image he gave me fell off when he was acting ridiculous, vulnerable and stupid while being drunk...

• I guess for me its someone who is unkind to others. I've seen people like that lately and it kind of makes me feel distant from them, even if they are my friends. I guess no matter how attractive you are, if you are a mean and selfish person, then it kind of ruins your image. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure there are lots of things that make people unnatractive.

• Mean, cocky, selfish. I don't think I could work around qualities like those whereas others things I think I can get past or learn to live with. Also, people with too many physical hangups in the opposite sex is quite a turnoff. I haven't been able to handle people like that in the past. I am a rather forgiving person who sees beauty in a lot.

• If a guy brags about his package, or asks for nudes.

• I fucking know right? I remember when gay Europeans on the internet would propose marriage to me and ask for pictures of my body. I turned them down.

• When guys suck their snot back into their head because they refuse to use a tissue.
    I only see guys doing this. It's disgusting lol

• It's a tie between religion and using drugs. Either one is a definite no from me.

• Irrationality. Been seeing that a lot these days.

• Tell me 'bout it. Gotta be careful around those man-hating hembrists, know what I'm sayin'?

• Entitlement

• being difficult and controlling
    like I want someone that is pleasant to hang around with

• I have to say bad hygiene as well... I'm really obsessive about cleanliness though. Oh and rudeness as well, but that's more of a general thing than just guys.

• Arrogant guys thinking they're so much better because they're hot. The worst part is, they ARE hot lol. But when I detect even an ounce of arrogance, I'm just completely turned-off.

• I think my biggest turn off is being cocky and showing off so they seem cool.

• smoking or pervert.

• Impatience, ignorance, and arrogance

• Tiny wee wee.

• bad hygiene!!!