How is it that (out of all the places in the world), I found the hottest guy & best sex ever, in the ghetto, despite my high-level of education?

Most Helpful Guy

• Must be a black guy.

• No he's white like your mamma's foot fungus! (of course he's black, fool)

• Foot fungus, I wouldn't say it's weak especially when one fails to treat it (on-account of watching too much Fox News and drinking hillbilly-hooch) and the doctor has to cut off. There's nothing funny about that,,, I'm not laughing,,, at all,,,

• I respect the in depth analysis to support the diss.

Though I admit, I laughed at the potential threat of foot loss.

I retract my initial comment- foot fungus, pretty strong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure John Smith said the same thing too when he met Pochahuntas, but more like

" How did I find beauty in these savages? They are not as cold and cilivilized as I and I know everything and I judge everyone because I am a uppity European with entitlement issues, and will raise my children to be the same "

think about that.

• You nailed it, but I can't be too uppity now, since I had my sugar-walls penetrated "deep" by an extremely talented African-American who I'd be more than happy to be his slave. The tables have turned and I don't seem to mind at all!

• You go girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys who are naturally talented at sex and are blessed with good looks have a harder time focusing on studies in school.

• Haven't you learned? opposites attract?

What Girls Said 4

• WOW! I don't know!

• Sounds like you are just using this as an excuse to brag

• It's sex and looks, not a relationship, it's different. But still, some people in the ghetto might still have good personalities and and be decent people, so you may surprise yourself by getting along great with somebody.

• Um... well that's your experience. Attractive people who are good in bed aren't exclusive to the 'educated'. You sound kind of snotty.