Guys, am I dateable or not?

If I'm interested in sport, video games, sci fi, and science, etc. I also enjoy good beer, and whiskies, and most alcohol to be honest, with the exception of gin. I cook and bake a lot too.
I probably have a slightly above average face and body, but nothing too special. I'm naturally pretty skinny though.
I'm a science student, and work in healthcare. I'm very indecisive, and find it hard to tell people if I want something.

So would I be dateable? I want honest answers, but preferably no unduly cruel comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do I say this without sounding like an old creeper hitting on a younger girl? lol

If this were an online dating site, and that was your profile I would be interested in meeting you. I don't know how compatible we would be. Some things sound spot on, and others don't. I don't drink, and I am not into sports, so if those were traits that are huge in your life It could be an compatibility issue. If however those aren't huge parts of your life then it would be fine. I don't have anything against sports of alcohol. I just don't want her life to revolve around them like it does for a lot of people.

I love science. I would love to go back to school and pursue that. I also enjoy video games and sci fi. I love cooking and baking so that is something we would have in common. You sound a lot more interesting to me than a lot of girls I know. Based on what you wrote I would go on a date with you, and see if there was any chemistry there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a good dateable and relateable guy

What Guys Said 20

• In all honesty ( age difference aside ) everything sound ok except the alcohol and video gaming. Lol

• Haha fair enough! Thanks man.

• Exactly :)
      I play ps3 and PC. Favourite games are the Portal series, and Assassins Creed, up to 3.

• I can get in to the assassins creed actually even if I would get my azz handed to me in a kiddie bag lol

• Well... you're my age. +
    Gaming +
    Sci-fi +
    Alcohol +
    Skinny +

(If you like Star Wars you're wife material)

• I do love Star Wars, but I'm a bit more of a trekkie, to be honest.

• Good enough for me :')

• I just don't like video games lol.

• I wouldn't date you sound like my lazy nerdy friends w/ the alcohol and sci fi and video games lol. Not saying you aren't datable though. I'm sure my friends would wife you up in a second.

• Haha no problem. I am pretty active, though, and I work full time. I'm at the gym 5 or 6 times a week, too.

• Yeppers. Also protein muffins, cookies, balls, and bars. I do enjoy baking.

• Ok. Let's give it a shot..

• Everything sounds perfectly fine for most guys I would think except the indecisive part, but a guy that likes to take the lead could probably deal with that.

• I'm not too big on alcohol, but a glass of wine every now and then is nice. I no longer drink beer much at all. I'd say you're dateable. I like that you cook and bake, as I do that - to stay alive.

• I have a very good mental image of you from that description. Very much the sort of girl I'd like.

• Interest in science + Vodka not in your alcohol exceptions + cook and bake + science student = dateable and without any competition for a guy like me.

• Do... you even lift bruh?

• I do actually :p I'm pretty small, but only have muscle on me. I can squat my bodyweight on the rack.

• Hahahaha, sorry, no gym selfies here! I'm pretty sweaty and revolting at the gym xD

• Ohh didn't you know? Without gym selfies your body do not lose fat or gain muscle... cmon gurrl! basic science!

• you would be like that top tier match to me if this was a dating site but like in those sites you ain't telling about your looks if you don't have a pic

• Well your interests sound awesome but it'd depend heavily on your looks and personality.

• Well fair enough. I'm pretty laid back, no drama kind of person. And I guess I'm reasonably good looking, I'm fit and slim, and have short blonde hair.

• Oh no I didn't mean the colour. I just meant the short hair haha.

• But yeah that's awesome you did it for charity, I'm only kidding short hair is no big deal.

• You are datable but probably not for me. I dislike girls who drink alcohol.

• At all? I don't exactly go out partying, rather a quiet drink at home after work.

• In that case it is aceptable :p

• sounds great in my ears 👍

• Sure, why would you not be?

• HELL NO. Your indecisiveness is terrible.

• Yeah, can be pretty frustrating.

• I like your interests, i'm already interested in you. xD

• Very dateable , i love videogames lol <3

• Ya you sound very dateable

• A woman that consumes beer? I'm sorry but I wouldn't date a woman that consumes beer.

• Haha really? Only good craft beer, but to each their own xD

• I'm only messing bruh! You sound fooking mega! I'd date you if there was that spark and you loved Fallout 4 as much as I do. Banging!

• If you werent in healthcare, you'd be working with a mass of guys with identical interests to you.

Yeah, you're highly dateable.

Just need to meet more guys.

• True I guess. I almost went into software development, but I have a passion for healthcare too. Most of the guys I work with are gay xD

What Girls Said 1

• It hasn't nothing to do with what you like rather the people you are expose to!