Someone tell me their age gap story?

Im a writer and im writing on an age gap relationship. Gimme your story.

What Girls Said 2

• When I was 16, my dad dated a girl a bit older than I was. She could have been my sister!!! He is 24 years older than her. My brother and I used to think of schemes like put hair removal cream in her shampoo and food coloring or something which would dye the teeth, in her toothpaste. I initially thought of these schemes because she was supposed to get married and my dad was invited to the wedding and all of a sudden the wedding got cancelled and I asked my dad why... Well, she fell in love with my dad and had to cancel the wedding. I was so mad. Any way, now they have been apart for 2 years... Guess what? My dad fell in love with my best friend's mom while that girl was with him... Now the girl is getting married in January. I am so happy for her, even though she shouldn't rush into marriage that quickly. I also never thought that my dad was ever meant for her. My best friend's mom though, she was also married to a man 40 years older than her and she got nice children, but now that he is 80 years old, she left him to go for my dad which is also not really fair...
    It's a complicated story

• Im 23 my SO is 32. We met when i was 18. He was a customer of mine. Worked for him a few times and we just eventually hit it off. Started hanging out and became good friends. After about a year of friendship we started dating and have been together ever since...

What Guys Said 1

• My biggest age gap story was in high school with my 28 year old Spanish teacher. It was purely sexual for her and I was confused about whether I loved her or not.