Is he into me or should I let it go?

So I agreed to be friends with benefits with this guy from college, at first I was really sceptical about it but I like it. He said to me twice that he doesn't want anything serious but, he texts me every single day, and when I don't text him for a day or two he wonders and asks what's wrong. He helps me with some classes and he drives me home sometimes.

When we make out he's sweet, gentle, he smiles. Last time we were at his place we didn't have sex (I told him we wouldn't have sex cause I'm not ready for it) and he respected that, he kissed my knees and while we, are out we joked and talked and I told him I thought he was a fuckboy for the friends with benefits thing and he tried to convince me he wasn't (he told me bout his ex's) soooo I don't know LMAO

i know it might be confusing because of the friends with benefits part but there was no intercourse lol so I'm guessing that in the end we're not that

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• *apple rolls her eyes! My college professor always said no such thing as friends with benefits just a bunch of kids afraid to show feeling toward each others! That how our generation really is. We are too afriad to show too much feeling because we are afraid to seem needy so we create labels!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Bullshit! If he were a pedophile what he's doing is called grooming. He's doing anything and saying anything to get you or keep you fucking him. Fwb's is the WRONG thing for a young woman to do period

• You're not having sex? So what are the benefits, other than what you'd have with any other friend regardless of gender?

So, you're friends. Without benefits.

• He wants to hump and dump
    Nothing more

What Girls Said 1

• i think it's definitely a possibility that he could have some feelings for you for sure. With friends with benefits there at least has to be a physical attraction so i'm sure he has that for you. I wouldn't completely get your hopes up just in case he is just looking for friends with benefits, but maybe talk to him before you get attached to clarify what it is you are both wanting out of this!