Girls mature question?

Me 21 and girlfriend was 18. She said she was virgin and we dated for a year until she left to college. No we didn't have sex since i respected the fact she wants to "wait". This girl was immature the whole time she was flirting around while dating me or also known as an attention whore. She graduated and left to college 300 miles away. We still kept in touch AS FRIENDS (calls, text, social media). A year later she decided she wanted to come back home to be close to everyone and said that college was boring. She randomly phoned me when she got back and said if i wanted to get lunch? i said yeah. We hung out and keep in mind at this point she is 19 and i'm 22. Out of curiosity i asked if she dated anyone and she said "nothing serious". I said i had one girlfriend and slept with her. She started talking smack like "wow only one is that it hotshot?". I then asked her what did she do (sexual wise) and she kept quiet/speed walking covering her eyes and all she said is she dated nothing serious.

Does this mean she's still a virgin? i really thought she was sleeping around which is why i did. After this talk we went on 3 dates (kissed) and now she doesn't want to see me at all I don't know why. ...

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0