Girls, WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST TURN OFFS, GIRLS?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Poor grammar
    Drinks or smokes heavily
    Super hairy and unkempt
    Poor taste in music
    Smells bad
    Dresses poorly
    Rude behavior

1|0
    0|0
    • I have long hair, I'm a very clean person and i take great care of my hair but does that come into the Hairy slot, and what do u classify as bad music taste?

• Show All
    • Well everyone has a different taste in music so it's biased. I like everything from classic rock to jazz to 90s rap to indie

• Nice, I used to be really in to classic rock. not really classic rock bands but do you like rhcp / qotsa?

What Girls Said 8

• A guy who like to sleep around way to much!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not responding to my texts on time
    Playing games to increase his demand
    Being wishy washy about what he wants
    Trying too much flattery insincerely
    Flirting without following through like a man
    Arrogance

0|0
    0|0
    • By playing games do y mean in a "hard to get" kind of way? This is a real question

• Yes, all these things were done by the last guy who hit on me and then disappeared when I showed interest. I still don't get what happened, we were friendly and really hit it off.

• Guys who are jerks, especially around their friends. Guys who only text two or three words and can never hold a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance
    Guys who swear constantly
    Winking... ever
    Obesity
    Drugs, smoking,
    Tattoos
    Huge beards
    Chewing loud

0|0
    0|0
  • When he thinks he is to good for someone or things he knows everything better. (also when he uses protein powder, I hate that shit)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene (bad smell, greasy hair, bad breath, same clothes everyday) , poor grammar, overly sensitive. (cant take a joke)

0|0
    0|0
  • smelly boys- eewwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogant arseholes that think they're Gods gift to women.

1|0
    0|0