Would a nose piercing put you off someone?

Please say why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No I have a few piercings myself and I'll tell you what I tell everyone omelse on here about piercings. If a person rejects me for something as simple as a few piercings it's best we didn't go out because she would obviously be to close minded for me

What Guys Said 17

• Maybe. They seem aggressive from outside, But, inside... maybe they're like a little cat who likes to sleep

• Not at all, everyone has their own style and taste and way about themselves... If a simple nose piercing is enough to put someone off, one would have to ask how important their opinion actually is realistically.

• I just don't think having a piece of metal stuck through your nose is attractive.

• not the biggest deal, but i am not fond of them usually.

• generally, no, some I even like a lot, but there are of course some which doesn't look very good... so it depends

• Depends, it is neutral to negative for me.

• No. I don't know why it wouldn't. It simply wouldn't.

• I hate the bull nose piercing though

• it's repulsive.

• Nope since my septum is pierced.

• I just don't find facial piercings attractive.

• I kinda find it a turn off. I am one who has a deeper appreciation for a woman's natural beauty.

• Nope I think nose piercings are sexy as hell

• Hm maybe but I really get used to it.

• It's impossible to say. A girl can be pretty without or in spite of them.

• I'd be okay with a small stud, but septum piercings (I think that's what they are called) are unattractive.

• not really mommy

What Girls Said 6

• I think a nose piercing on a guy is actually really hot.

I want to get my nose pierced again, but it never healed properly. It is the messiest of all the piercings I've ever had.

• Vote B = No = I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve piercings and have many myself

• No I think it add on!

• I have a nose ring and I absolutely love it. I forget I'm wearing it most of the time though lol but I think when someone gets a septum piercing, multiple nose piercings on either side or both sides then its too much. If you really want one though then do it! you can always take it out eventually if you don't like it :)

• What's wrong with the septum 😢

• Haha mines small it's not like that of a bulls that it covers half my fave like some people do that haha they stretch their septum

• @Thatweirdone_ I'm sure it looks great then :) I know on some people it looks really good, but I personally don't think I could pull it off lol

• I have one haha and I'd sure not mind if my future partner had one too 😉 love piercings

• I have a nose piercing.