Is It Really Ladies First?

This one might be simple but I just wanna see this from a different perspective. There is a girl I used to talk to but we broke up because of the long distance. We have recently started texting/calling each other at an even mix. For some reason this has changed & she now tells me either I contact her first or we won't talk/text at all. I have no problem with this but I want to know why she won't text me first when we have been texting each other first for the last few weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find the whole "who should text who first" thing to be completely stupid. If you want to text someone, you text them, not wait around for them to somehow figure it out and text you or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just power games. Fuck that bitch, find a new woman.

What Girls Said 3

• You should have a problem with it, because that girl is immature as fuck.

Why would you want to stay in touch with such a entitled bitch?

She's basically saying you're not worth her time to lift a finger to initiate contact, that it's your "job" to do it if you want her majesty to grace you with her virtual company.

• Because she a brat! Don't text her its not your job!

• She's being an idiot

What Guys Said 3

• She's playing hard to get. Give it up if she still haven't texted you back. At least, she has to do some of it!

• I'd have either replied asking what her problem was, or "ok cya."

• I don't think anyone of either gender should play those stupid games, if she's never willing to text you first tell her to fuck off.