Im too beautiful to date?

its true, my friends never approve of the guys I date and I should go for classy rich bussines men. Guys always tend to feel inferior to my beauty, they choose the lesser attractive girl and no im not arrogant, I want them to like me but they are scared im going to run off with a man of high social status. pff why

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand troublesome it up well and its a brave post. Some will be judgmental of your statement.
    You can only be open and honest when around guys if they are intimidated by your looks you can't help that just be as friendly and open as possible.
    I understand you guys call it out of his league for the want of a better description. I suffered a little with this when dating. Often I found the quieter more reserved women were far more interesting to me. However initially they found the fact that I was interested in them a little intimidating and flustered them. A few even commented on I never believed you'd ask for a second date. Equally on a few of these occasions the more good looking friend felt put out. Enough at a latter date to ask why? Not all men go simply for looks that is the physical attraction. However sitting and having an intellectual or even having humorous conversations. Sharing interests often is more important to a full filling relationship.
    Sex can often be brought in to this as well , which is very immature. Lots of guys think if she's good looking the sex will be poor because she doesn't think she has to try and equalling a less attractive woman has to try harder in bed to keep her man happy.
    Absolute rubbish you cannot tell from how a woman looks as to how much she enjoys sex or is any good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you brag about or compare your looks to them (the guy)?
    It's rare when a woman compliments another woman, the majority of the the time they attempt to tear the other down. women don't like competition.
    Looks aren't everything. Maybe in his eyes the woman you find unattractive is beautiful to him. To me you sound a bit conceited.

Not all guys will find you attractive, not all the guys that like you will be ones you find attractive. Looks age, and they aren't forever. You can't just expect every guy out there to like you. They have preferences, just as you do.

I'll go for the goofy nerdy guy before I'll go for jock type guy. Goofy guy may not be a 10 in the looks department, but goofy guy has charm. Girls like charm.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 20

• A good general rule that I learned in the film “Hitch” with Will Smith, is that nobody wakes up in the morning and says “God, I hope I don’t fall in love today” unless they are emotionally unstable. What I am saying is that I have heard of exceptionally beautiful women struggling in the way you are speaking of but that doesn’t mean you are to beautiful to date. It just means that you are intimidating to ask out. The way you get around this is to make the men that you like feel comfortable around you. Make them feel like they can trust you and tell you anything, make them feel like they can ask you out without getting hurt emotionally. Before asking a girl out men try to be a certain as possible that the women in question will say yes so that we don’t look bad and get our feelings hurt when she says no. Attractive women are perceived as harder to obtain so men find more reasons not to ask them out then a normal girl because there is more perceived possibility of failure. A good girl (or girl next door) persona is the best way to cultivate an over all feeling of trustability and from there you build more actual trust by getting to know the man. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

• Hahaha sure, that must be the case hahah xD
    Maybe you're not exactly beautiful... maybe it's the opposite :)

• Oh yeah, totally my problem as well. Just too damn beautiful, ayyy lmao.

• Guys who don't have a clue always imagine beautiful girls with rich guys. But the reality is, there're several types of women, one of them is totally attracted to alpha, dominant qualified men.

• where are your pic lol

• Proof? Pics please.

• ugh seriously just date whoever you think is attractive enough for YOU and can connect with, be he a rich person or a lesser class person. maybe you should try to act less imposing if you are or subtly reassure them you're not so superficial to just run off with somebody for the sake of higher social status or looks or what have you. anyway thats just the things i would look for if i was thinking about approaching a girl that could be described like you.

• Have you seen the movie, "She's Out of My League"?

At any rate, how do you usually act around guys?

• Probably because you have the power to do so if you're as beautiful as you say you are. But beauty on the outside can only say so much.

• They dont have enough confidence and too low feeling of self worth. In this case it is on you to proof them that that's wrong. The curse of beauty^^

• You are so conceited. Get over yourself. The ones that guys go for over you they may think are better looking than you. There is no one person that every is going to think is good looking. How do you know that guys always feel inferior to your beauty? How do you know they are scared that tyou might run off with someone who is more financial off than they are?

• It's an insecurity thing. Guys just have to get over that. Try to be their friend first and let them know you're loyal, if possible. My girlfriend is stunning, and I had to get over that to fully trust her. Its a matter of showing you won't run off like some girls would.

• BARF

PICS OR you're NEVER BORN! LOL

• The rich guy will cheat with the pa

• Picture or it never happened.

• Realistically not many run away from the 'too' pretty if she's willing. You just end falling for her

• The opposite may also be true, i warn you.

• okay step one. im sure you are pretty, but don't think you are some goddess. that's a turn off when a girl knows she's hot. try to act more humble and see if that helps.

• Obviously they aren't your friends love.

• Stop putting on makeup. Post pics too if possible, so we can judge if you're being reasonable

What Girls Said 14

• ... or perhaps you're way too narcissistic for anyone to want to be ina relationship with you. You might be the most stunning woman in the world but if you view your appearance as holding most of your value as a girlfriend, that's no good. It's not like being good-looking will affect much of your compatibility with someone outside of sex or physical attraction. You're probably better suited to friends with benefits than a relationship.

• The ignorance in this question is too damn high 😂😂😂😂

• Thats werid! If I was man I would feel lucky! Maybe you give off that vibe or you bring up subject that say I'll leave you fool anytime!

• They might feel like they aren't good enough for you. So they don't bother. If you liked any of them, you would reassure them about it.

Or

You may just be too high maintenance

• Lol I don't know what to say xD !!! Maybe try to be less beautiful I don't know xD?

• your friends dont have to approve of anyoen you date, unless there is something seriously wrong with the guy, like if he's dangerous or whatever. According to guys i know, less attractive girls have something to offer which makes up for them being less attractive than other girls. More attractive girls have something very different to offer. They think that girls who are beautiful are automatically big headed and will run off with someone else 'because they can', because they know they can have any other guy which puts pressure on whoever your date may be. He may feel that he has to put in a lot of extra work to keep you with him whereas he may not have to work so hard with a less attractive person.

Its a tough situation !

• HILARIOUS!!! you seem very ugly to me.. lol

• Not to sound like a Debbie-Downer here.. But I don't think anyone can really be 'too beautiful' to date; otherwise none of the top supermodels would be dating, married or having kids! I think you should look inward a little more and then you'll find the *real* reason the guys are "scared" of you...

• doubt it. someone would have gone after you. i suspect an indomitable personality incompatibility.

• Duuude, calm down lol

• A bit conceited

• *Im sooo pretty everybody love me and recognize my beauty*

• Umm... okay

• What an egotistical, pompous, stuck up little so and so you are.. I truly do pity any poor guy who unfortunately falls into your clutches.

Climb off your high horse and try and get yourself into the real world.. Although somehow with your attitude I think you'll fail, sadly.