Scared he won't like me because I'm fat?

I met this guy online and we've been on one date and he wants to meet again. I'm scared he won't like me anymore because I'm slightly over weight. When I first met him I had a long sleeve shirt on to hide my arms, I hate my arms because they're big and have stretch marks on them. I'm scared he'll stop talking to me because of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• So if you've already met him in person and he wants to meet up again, why are you worried. It couldn't have been that long ago that you saw him and you couldn't have gained that much weight since then. If things develop more between the both of you then he's eventually going to see your arms. A good guy should be able to look past something like that. He's obviously into you if he wants to meet up again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

He has already gone on a date with you, so he has a pretty good idea of what you look like. Stretch marks are not something that will scare a guy off unless he is very superficial.

Try not to let your insecurities affect how you think others feel about you. Most times other people do not even notice the things we hate the most about ourselves. The bottom line is, this guy sounds like he likes you. He's going on a second date with you, which is a really good sign! I wouldn't worry so much about your stretch marks, he will probably not even notice them :)

What Guys Said 2

• Might happen and it might not happen. Time will tell.

• He probably won't honestly

What Girls Said 3

• If you've been on a date already then he knows how big you are. You know what you like and don't like about your body so dress to accentuate the good points and detract from the bits you don't like.

If he minds then he won't agree to meet and you can move on to someone who likes you just the way you are.

• I think guys can tell body shape under clothes!

• He knows what size you are, your long sleeves don't melt fat.

• I mean, if he didn't care then, he won't now.