Guys, I need a Guys opinion please?

I'm leaving my relationship and my old friends with benefits (my best friend) keeps giving me reason I shouldn't leave town but doesn't say he would miss me.. Last night he stayed up late to text me while I was having a hard time and he's offered to help me look at apts and help me with furniture and so on.. The biggest issue is that I'm so in love with him that if I stay it will be because I want him but I don't think he wants me.. But at the same time I'm uncertain if he cares more than just a friend and that's why he wants me to stay or he really is just being a friend :/ what do you think?

2

What Guys Said 2

• I believe he cares about you. Maybe have a talk with him. You really need to know where he stands and if y'all have a chance. I usually don't tell people to have the talk but it will affect your plans and future. Hope this helps

• He's all like "Shit, I'm gonna lose that pussy! I better act like I actually care!"