Why do White girls, Latina's and Black girls think they have a chance with me?

These girls are like the girls that show the most interest in me but I am just not attracted to them, they are all far too ratchet for my liking, I like those Asian cuties and for too long I have had some of these ratchet women picking on me for not liking them and only dating Asians from the Phillippines and Japan. These women don't stand a chance with me and should accept it.

I would only date Asians and I might date the occasional Arab if she is a Christian and doesn't want me to subscribe to her religious lifestyle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't know how racist you are. Just tell them next time to their face and they will get the message and maybe even give you a black eye as a present.

• If I was racist I wouldn't date Asian women *derp*

• If you don't see what is wrong, I have nothing to say to you anymore.

• You're just upset because you can't be with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, this won't go over well..

What Girls Said 4

• Lmaooooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Lol, I needed this laugh.

• I have a VERY strong feeling that you are single.

• I bet it Pisses you off when you get rejected by Asian girls lol. It's called life get over it, if you want something you go after it, not make racist, ignorant, and pathetic race baiting questions on gag because you can not get a date

What Guys Said 1

• It's a troll.