Need help what do I do girlfriend mad at me?

My girlfriend mad at me even though I did nothing she threatening to leave me but I love her very much what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her space. Let her cool down. Unfortunately chics and drama go hand and hand.

What Girls Said 1

• If you didn't do anything wrong and she wants to leave you then I'm not sure why you'd still want to be with her. She sounds like a drama queen and highly immature.

What Guys Said 1

• under 18 huh? I am assuming you're in high school or younger there's something you need to realize about dating that young: most girls/guys dont know what they want in a relationship and enter one to seem "cool" or whatever. 90% of the time relationships at that age dont last long. and you truly have done nothing to upset her it could be what you didn't do or didn't say. Anyway if she's being childish enough to threaten to break up with you over a problem and is unwilling to talk about it and reach a mutual conclusion then I would personally just break up with her because she is telling me by her actions she does not care about me enough or at all as the same way i care about her if i put myself in your shoes. Bottom line she's not worth your time hard truth.