What kind of girls do white guys like?

What kind of women do white men like? (Personality type, body, hair, etc.)

0|0
8|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically: I generally like white girls with brunette hair. I'm a sucker for green/blue eyes, full lips, sharp cheekbones, curvy but athletic build, and large breasts.

Personality: Kind, considerate, respectful but also stands up for herself and what she believes in.

I like girls with a sense of humour, who are intelligent, and passionate. I'm attracted to women who are passionate about what they love. Also, I'm also attracted to women who share common interests with me. If she doesn't then I lose interest.

Hope that helps

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don t think there is a particular type lol. it depends.
    I noticed a lot of Europeans are attracted to me though cause I have a different type than what they usually see everyday. curiosity mainly :P

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• As a white guy with pale skin, blue eyes and brown hair, I prefer a woman with brown skin, dark hair, brown eyes and preferably a woman that is short. So Latina's, Middle Eastern women, Indian women, half black-half white women, Native Americans etc, etc!!!

I have been attracted to pale skinned women, for example the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on was a gorgeous 6ft tall half European/half Sri Lankan woman who had the most amazing dark eyes, black hair and light skin. Her smile alone and her likeable personality made me fall head over heels for her.

So although I have my preferences, I have found women outside of my preferences attractive; Naomi Campbell is another woman that I adore and she is not someone that fits what I like but for some reason I'm really drawn to her and the older she gets the better she gets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most white guys likes white girls obviously, otherwise the white race was extincted. :)

0|3
    0|0
  • Asians girls are statistically the highest pursued
    Probably Spanish girls are next on that list (not sure about this one though)

1|0
    0|0
  • Always Asian for some reason. It gets kind of tiring, though it is nice since it creates a large pool of single white girls who are now willing to take a chance on a Mexican like myself.

1|0
    1|0
  • Fun, fit, feminine, flirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know everyone is different

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally I am only attracted to other white or light complexioned girls who are slender, with a very pretty face, as long as she's committed and wants something real I'll not put a certain type for personality

0|0
    1|0
  • can't answer for every white men lol, they like what they like. Me personally:
    Pesonality-Cool, smartass, funny, bubbly
    Body- like em slender or curvy, honestly
    Hair-irrelevant, but i love brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls that have passion for music. Generally the artistic types. Generally girls that laugh and always smile are my favorite. Body wise , I generally prefer girls that are shorter than me because truth be told, shorter girls are cuter. I generally go for fit girls. I also love girls that are cuddly and girls that love hugs! Lots of hugs and cuddles!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have been to Thailand, you'll realize that the older they get, the more they like ladyboys.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, for some. I have seen some white guys dating ladyboys in my country lol

• Funny, smart, sexy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all kinds if girls, no specific preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not white so I wouldn't know :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I love athletic girls, who like funny guys, who make the first move, skinny, blonde and really soft skin

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer girls who put out on the first date.

0|0
    1|0
  • Anything that moves!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every white guy is the same, so there's no point in asking this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sporty girls, tall and athletic, tomboyish, fit & toned (not too skinny, but not overly muscular), with long hair (or ponytail), assertive, sexually aggressive, self-confident and dominant ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well physically, I like white girls with blue or green eyes, blonde or light brown hair and extremely pale skin who are able to cook, are nice people, good looking, family oriented, easy to get along with, they dont drink, smoke, or sleep around, and who are somewhat intelligent.

If I can't find a white girl like that (which is pretty difficult in this day and age) then she can be Asian too, Asian girls are gorgeous, I have no problem dating them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I am not sure it varies!

1|0
    0|0
  • usually they like the kind of girl that shows them interest, real interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't find a universal answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh My GODddd

0|0
    0|0
  • They like beautiful girls ONLY

2|0
    1|0
  • Oh great another white worship, I want a white man thread