Have you ever felt chemistry with someone you couldn't be with because it would be wrong? What did you do?

Have any of gyou ever been in a situation where you had crazy chemistry with someone who you knew it would be wrong to be with for watever reason? What did you do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have felt an incredibly strong attraction to a married woman. I simply reminded myself that she was married to a good man, she had a child, and I did not want to be the one who messed things up for at least three people. She never even knew that I had any feelings for her whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's a guy who I was friends with benefits with. And in fact I later found out that he used me to cheat on his girlfriend because she had previously cheated on him. We had amazing chemistry and came really really close to having sex. He was about to put it in but I said no since there was no condom. I know I would never want to be in a relationship with him, our personalities are just too different

What Guys Said 3

• I know girls who've felt they wanted to be with me, and I also wanted to be with them, but I denied doing so, as it would be the wrong thing to do, I am a high maintenance person, and they were not meant to be with a person like myself, we were compatible enough, even though I liked them, and wanted their companionship, I could not sanction such a narrative.

• Yes.
    I used my brain and just avoided them till I was over it

• Ya, we stopped talking on Friday because she couldn't handle the distance.

What Girls Said 3

• Yea and i go for it and it was great

• Yes with my crush its not that we can't be together its that I am embarrassed to tell him I like him. I everytime I see him its like I can't describe that feeling.😧

• yessssss right now, every time we're in the same room we're just drawn to each other. sucks but i respect that i can't have him and i try to limit how much i see him whenever i can