I need help deciding wether to try again, or leave her be?

hey everyone thank you for the help. Okay. So there is this girl who I met over the summer at the pool that I was working at. Let's call her Sarah. Sarah and I texted for a while and we hung out a few times, never amounting to anything. Finally, I decided to make my move. It was in the beginning of November his year, and she and I were at a football game in my town (we are both sophs in high school). I suggested we go into the town center afterwards and she agreed with great enthusiasm. Finally, when the game ended, I went to look for her so we could go, but I got a text that she left with another guy who asked her during the game. She then said "another time for sure!" And then I haven't heard from her since. Meanwhile she never dated the guy who she left with or hooked up with him, so I'm not sure what to make of the situation. Do I go for it, or leave her be. Please help!

• text her
  • Leave her be to do her own thing
  • Wait for a while then text

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh so she blew you off for some other guy? She doesn't really sound like a nice person :/

Most Helpful Guy

• how can you even ask this question, dude she let you standing for another guy. She just walked off on you, when she actually agreed to see you. It's like you plan a date, make a reservation for a restaurant etc. and this girl texts you while you are sitting there waiting for her, oh sorry, this guy i just crossed , he took me out for diner. wouldn't you be very pissed about that. you should have told her straight away that she can go fuck herself. she disrespects you, no forget about her. Dont even text her, just completely ignore her, and when she starts talking to you , asking you whats wrong you can tell her what you think of her when she left you there looking like a fool, looking for her while she just left with some other guy. GOD I WOULD BE SO PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT> how rude.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude leave her. there's more girls waiting out there :) tbh no one wants to be alone at night haha.

• If you do try again, only try once. Don't chase it.

• yeah I think the same

cause she already blew you off once

last chance for her. after that, if it doesn't amount to nothing, forget it for sure...

What Guys Said 3

• She's politely (!!!) telling you she's not interested in you that way. Could just be because she thinks you are too young.. so don't get angry with her. Stay friends and see what develops in a year or so.

• Wait about 3 more days and then text her man. And see if she still wants to go or whatever.

• You know for sure that she was never involved with the other dude?

If so, give it one more shot. Just tell her that you're gonna go do (insert fun thing here) and she should come and have a good time with you.