Are mexican guys attracted to white girls?

I've heard a lot about mexicans only dating with in race and I was wondering if that applys to the majority of mexicans or only some.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure they do

Most Helpful Girl

• Attraction is an individual thing. You can't generalise for a whole ethinicity.
    Some like white girls, some like black girls, some like Asian girls, some like Asian guys! It's all relative to the person

What Guys Said 2

• I'm mexican (born in USA) and prefer white girls.

• I m done with Mexicans. Met 2 girks and both were full of baggage, family issues and have communicating/attitude issues

What Girls Said 4

• To be fair, my Mexican boyfriend admitted to me that he always had a thing for fair skinned blonde girls with light coloured eyes, Eastern European type. And it was one of the reasons he was attracted to me. He did mention this as a fairly general trait as well, but I am sure that while it may be widespread, it's not a general thing.

• i know this mexican guy who's dated every available white girl in my school, i know more mexican guy/ white girl couples than any other pairing.

• I've heard mexican guys love white girls.

• I dated a Mexican guy and I'm white. He flirted a lot with this other blonde, blue eyed girl so I'd say he likes white women as well. I think he just likes women.