What do I do I cheated?

Il sorry to say I cheated, a boy and I were starting to date and it was already serious and i cheated what should i do tell him, leave him i dont know what to do

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Get pregnant and tell your boyfriend he's the father. Hit him where it hurts! 😈

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him. Own up to it, take the full blame and let him make the final decision as to how that will affect any potential you two previously had.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The best thing to do is be honest with him.

Sit him down, explain the situation and apology to him if you're truly sorry, if he ends it there, you've only yourself to blame. Accept the consequences and live with it.

If he doesn't break up with you and accepts your apology. You best make sure you make it up to that boy and never do something so stupid to break his heart again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with him because it's best if he finds that from you, but your relationship with him is most likely over already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him and be prepared to be dumped. Use it as a learning experience from which you can grow, and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sloots gon focking sloot. Just be the sloot you are and keep cheating on him.

0|2
    0|1
  • What do you feel? If you want to still keep him, you can. You'll never get rid of your guilt and he will find out eventually. Or you can tell him, get what's coming to you and start afresh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you need to tell him - its unfair as hell to mislead someone's emotions.
    Who knows - he might be into some naughty cheating girlfriend thing.. and it might turn into some kinky open relationship thing. Depends what stage of your life you are at now - trying to be "normal" may not be who you are right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him...

either way it goes its going to be awkward him knowing you cheated but still with him

and leaving him and seeing him somewhere... its going to be awkward either way.. its better to tell him now then later

0|0
    0|0
  • accept the fact that you're forever pathetic 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him. He'll be very upset and will probably leave you. But just see how he reacts

0|0
    0|0
  • Should probably just kill yourself. You're everything that's wrong with the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him and let him leave.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him. Tf is your problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him and be prepared to be dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you would want him to do

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fucked up. Definitely tell him and beg for his forgiveness

0|0
    0|0