Would u date a poor men/women?

If he/she is physically attractive but he/she is not rich enough. do you like to date with them?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• why not. I just don't want money. money doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 12

• I just want her to have a life plan or goals. If she has that, then I really don't care how much she makes, etc.

I mean, there's TONS of people out there who are struggling right now. Many have to take jobs they're over qualified for JUST to make ends meet. Why would I turn my nose up at that? If anything, it can be admirable.

• as long as she gets just enough money to take care of herself then i am happy with paying for everything. otherwise i would just think she is either not a dedicated individual who is perusing things in life, or she is spending money on illegal things, which is a deal breaker for me. hope than answered your question! ^.^

• As long as she doesn't plan to be a parasite, then yeah, I'd date her.

• Sure. I'd admire her even more if she was working hard to get out of her situation. I've never been poor so I can't empathize with that but I can empathize with someone wgo does what she can to rise above.

• A persons financial status is not important, So long as they are trying to bring something to the table. When it turns into wage requirements before I would give them a second look, It becomes superficial. Since i don't like superficial people, I have no desire to be one myself.

• I would never be as shallow as to judge whether or not I would date someone based on the amount of money they have.

• Yes I would, I wan't love, and to me money can't buy love.

• Not rich enough? lol
    If she earned less than me, for example she was a waitress or smth I wouldn't care at all.

• Yes. Being poor doesn't make a person undesirable , but if they have certain traits associated with it like bad hygiene or ghetto behavior then no.

• Most likely not. Poor people are usually lazy as fck.

• Hell yeah I'd support the shit outta her

• I would but I don't believe for a second any female would if they say otherwise there lying

What Girls Said 3

• Yea, because I'm poor as fuck.
    Literal beggars can't be choosy.

• It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich according to what he is, not what he has. -Henry Ward Beecher

• I would, if he has a career. He doesn't need to be rich, but he has to have a job.

• no what he is asking , if the man is attractive but has no money to go out with you and to resutrants and stuff and is really struggling to finish the month , would you still date him and have a realtionship knowing he can't pay for both of you a lot of the times?

• @CoolSky01 well, I can pay for myself haha