What's a good excuse to make to not hang out with you girlfriends family?

Dont bash me on it.

Were probably not not going to last long anyways.

Im just using her for what she's worth.

Im not the jerk. She is. Don't judge. I just need a good excuse to not be with her family so I could spend time with mine.

Basically she's a beach. She wanted to take turns and spend Christmas Eve with my family and real Christmas with hers. I was like hell nah. I've only known you for 8 months.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo fam, pass her over... I've always wanted to lay on a beach.

What Girls Said 2

• Break up with her. You're using her, you're not invested. Break up. Simple. You sound so much like my ex. I wouldn't have had him round at my families for Christmas but your attitude towards her is very sad. Time to end it.

• No she's still good for something.

• Sex? Don't lead her on if you don't give a shit about her, that makes you a shitty person. Get a friends with benefits.

• Yea say exactly that. Like why would anybody ditch their own family Christmas for somebody after just 8 months. That's just desperate. She's being weird.

What Guys Said 2

• I dunno.. tell her that your family insisted on you spending it with them?

• Just tell her you want to spend Christmas with your family. It's not an usual thing to want