Girls, Do you generally make fun of Socially awkward /shy guys ?

Your opinion.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't make fun of them. I'm shy myself, might even have a mild case of social anxiety to be honest, so I wouldn't ever make fun of someone for something they can't really control - and trust me, you can control shyness and being socially awkward to an extent, but I've yet to find someone who has been able to overcome it completely. Besides, most guys who are shy are cute. :)

• thanks :)) have you fancied shy guys?

• The only way a guy can make himself look so bad that it makes him appear ugly is if he acted like a complete self-absorbed jerk. Though physical attraction isn't everything either. But yeah, he could ruin my attraction to him by just being an ass, but I'm also a fairly forgiving person so it'd still take a fair amount of ugliness personality wise.

• This happened to my friend Jason.

A random girl approached Jason multiple times and had a conversation. She was a school dropout. Jason advised her she could try to get a degree.
      But the girls counter-acts the advice , by saying "partying is the best life " and does not give her number , when Jason asks her for it.

They never saw each other again. "

What is your opinion about this incident?

What Girls Said 4

• nah id never do that. everyone is different and that should be respected.

• I'm quiet and reserved myself, so I have no right to judge guys who are the same. I know how it feels.

• thanks :)) that's sweet of you.

• What? No! This is a silly question. Like, a persons ability to function in social situations has little o do with who they are PLUS I think it's cute... So... No. But girls are catty bitches so I can't speak for the rest of them.

• thanks :)) Have you fancied a socially awkward guy?

• It depends on the guy! But being good in bed can be learned.

• true.

• No. They are cut when they are not saying irrelevant stuff... :P