100+ guys - Am I a "slut"?

I'm 21 and I've slept with over 100 guys. There was a time in my life where I was really messed up and went out every weekend just to find a guy and have sex. I haven't had sex in 3 months now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I must admit that's quite an impressive number for being 21 but no I wouldn't call u a slut. Women are allowed to enjoy sex just like us guys... I don't judge people cuz I sure as hell am not a saint lol

• A slut is an individual who has had many casual partners. That is the definition.

• @RationalLioness I knew my opinion would be unpopular but I just don't like calling someone a slut and I don't believe in judging people on their sex lives. Adults can do whatever they want within the law of course and as long as they're not hurting anyone then why should I shame them for what they do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let society define you. You are you. You aren't a slut. You are who/whatever you choose to be.

• Thanks:)

how can I find women like you? how do they/you behave hang out. dress act etc?

I think it's really amazing you did what you did and I bet you enjoyed it a lot. I had girlfriends like this and I loved every minute of the relationship. I married one but she passed on.

What Guys Said 37

• Unless you are a pornstar or a hooker... I call bullshit.

• yes you are highly promiscuous. slut is a synonym for promiscuous so yes you are a slut

but no judgment from me. hopefully you are just using protection

• Yes, i've never had unprotected sex.

• I really don't this is true. What are you going to say next, that it's already over 9000?
    Or that you scored more goals than Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo at 21?

• Technically, yes, you would be a slut.

But there isn't anything wrong with a girl just enjoying sex so I don't really think they should be shamed with the term "slut".

• If sleeping with 100 guys by 21 doesn't qualify as slutty behavior, I don't know what does. You can't tell any man in the future about your street record lest you want them running for the hills. Get tested and shit too, even if the probability to catch something may have been low, the dice was rolled too many times not to. Hate to be so blunt

• Considering how many guys are similar, no guy should be judging. It's hypocritical.

• Brothels are the perfect example of how men earn sex. They work 40 hours or less over the course of a week, get a check, and buy sex with the money they've earned. That's literally the quintessential example of what I'm talking about.

• @RationalLioness Very, very few men have a similar score count. Seduction is too difficult to pull something like that off unless one is incredibly skilled and/or devoted.

• Yes. You are a confirmed sloot. The epitome of a sloot actually lol. Shit man.. Gotta drop the line.. "SLOOTS GON SLOOT" I can't shame you though because I've slept around a lot too. Not on that extreme level. I would never date you because of that number. Not because of the act itself but the reason that caused you to bring that number so high. I'm assuming you have A LOT of emotional baggage.

Srs.. do you have any STDS?
    @consultantisback

• Sloots mayne. 100... troll or dayyyuummm. I mean I'm pretty liberal and non judgmental, but 100 lol.. Way too much

• Higher kill count than American Sniper lol

• @ConsultantIsBack LOL she's a bigger slayer than Chris Kyle man. Shit...

• Yes, by definition.

• Did you also do porn?

• I don't really believe in the word slut but I hope you were safe and used protection. Be sure to get tested and I hope you are getting help with whatever messed you up.

• There is no standard definition for slut, so no one can objectively answer that question. I will tell you, however, that the average person has around seven sexual partners in their lifetime, and you have exceeded that number by a factor of almost 15.

The more important thing is to make sure you're clear of venereal diseases/STDs. If you haven't, get yourself a blanket test for all STDs as soon as humanely possible; this is critical. Many are curable, so get yourself in treatment if you do have any. Your health, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, is first and foremost.

If you are clean of STDs (or eventually cured of the ones you have), there is no reason to tell any future mate about this. If you believe this to be a phase of a dark part of your past, then keep it in the past. Move on with your life.

• Well here's my question. Would you be okay with dating and marrying a guy that has slept with 100+ women?

• Sure. Why not?

• Then you need not worry. If you can handle it and the it you're with can handle it than it isn't a problem. Just don't expect a normal guy to be okay with your number.

• Yeah sorry to say it but you are a slut. I mean over 100 guys by the time you are 21. I think some porn starts and hookers probably can't even say they have done that. As a guy, personally that would be a deal breaker for me. I would never enter into a relationship with a girl with a number like yours and would end a relationship if I found out the girl I was with had such a high count. I'm glad you have stopped and I hope you keep with it though.

• Honestly have as much sex as you want. It's your life. If you want to indulge in such pleasures why let anyone stop you or judge you for it?
    It only becomes a problem when you're using it as a means to escape reality or fill a void in your heart.

I personally find promiscuous women more attractive.

• No such thing as a slut. Id be concerned with safety and your emotional well being but id never call you a slut.

• If you're trolling or not, regardless the answer is yes. Change your life around. Do you want YOUR daughter to have sex with "100+ guys"... think about that

• You were, yeah (not judging at all, just giving society's definition). Seems like you've stopped being one though, so not anymore.

• Let's say you started having sex at 16 (which is the legal age of consent in most countries). This means you would have had sex 20 times a year, at the very least.

I don't see why everyone is saying you're lying and that you'd have to be a pornstar...

I'm not going to say whether I believe you or not, but I don't think it makes you that much of a slut.

• Plain and simple - Yes.

• You are not just a slut, you are even a slut among sluts.

• Wow, that's a lot. Yes you are, but if you stop and control yourself you can keep it in the past. You should write a book or something

• I don't like the term, it's your personal choice so no one should have the right to term you anything...

• If this is actually true then by definition you are.

• Well I can understand that kind of behavior if you were depressed. I was as well and I just wanted to bury myself in alcohol.

• You are what you think you are. It depends on you. Socially, many would say you are. But it all comes down to who you are and what you wanna do in your life.

• Definite yes.

• Yeap.

10chars.

• was this you making the choice or was this because you were on some womanly hormonal rampage?

i have known a lot of women that reached that same number easily because they were crazy!

• By common convention you would be branded a slut. But personally I don't care its your private life.

• man... you're not just living in slutville, you're the supreme leader!!

• According to the definition, yes you're a slut.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 22

• A slut is a woman who has had many casual partners. I'm sure more than a hundred is considered as such, so yes.

www.google.com/search

Does that mean that you're disgusting (to me)? No. You just went out and had casual sex like so many wo/men do. No one should judge you because it's not their business. :D

Good for you. :)

• OMG lol girl that's more that what a porn star does in her whole career lol jk
    Well, I'm not going to give a politically correct answer, but I wouldn't let my son or brother settle with a woman like this... You're free to do whatever you want, but you're considered a slut by my standards.

• Are you trolling me here? Thats impossible? I wouldn't be with you simply because I would afraid of catching something dangerous!

• No you're a saint

• I would consider you extremely reckless.

• That is the definition of a slut.

If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

• The average person would call you that. 100 is definitely more than the average and there will be a lot of judgments made. But your choices are your own and it sounds like you're recovering from whatever happened and that's great to hear. Focus on healing yourself and staying healthy. Labeling yourself is just hurtful. Don't worry about what other people think. Of they judge you then, leave them behind and move forward. I would recommend getting tested just so that you can have that off your mind. Be safe and take care.

• That is the definition of what a slut is, but who should judge you no one only you have to live with yourself and what you do/did and i think there is a deeper issue that made you feel the need to go out and sleep with so many guys but like you said you have not had sex for 3 months now so it shows you do have control over your urges good luck to you.

• If you admit that you were messed up maybe you need to go to therapy. There is a reason why you feel you need to have sex. I suggest going to therapy to explore this and get to the root of why you have done this.

• Well you already know you are... so you just want validation? hahaha

• I smell a troll :o
    lol I am turning 21 pretty soon and I ve never had sex.
    so me and you are the opposite extreme

• Yeah right.. 😑😑😑

• As defined by Google, A slut is:
    A woman who has many casual sexual partners.
    So yes.

• Yes. Make sure you check yourself for any infections diseases etc. good luck

• No one can be a slit. Do what you want in your life as long as you happy and harming no one.

• Yes, you're a slut. No, it isn't a bad thing. Sex doesn't decrease your value as a person. Although, you cannot get upset if people disqualify you from dating due to your number of sexual partners.

• Sounds like you were engaging in some risky behavior. Get your head and heart sorted out. You can outrun them.

• yeahhh... in my opinion any female who had more than 3 bods is a slut... but i think 100 at age 21 odeee

• Just trollin on through

• I don't know if you're trolling... but if you aren't then yes, you are. Over 100? Again it's not because you are a woman as i wouldn't date/marry a guy who slept with too many women too.

• Well... Basically, yes.

• Well... I think you've seen more poles than a fireman, that's for sure.