Guys, how would you feel about dating a girl who looks like this (pics included) after losing a huge amount of weight?

Guys, how would you feel about dating a girl who looks like this (pics included) after losing a huge amount of weight?That's not me but I've lost at least as much and my entire body is also covered in stretch marks and excess skin. I look very good with my clothes on and I get asked out more than I'd like but I'm very self conscious about anyone seeing/feeling my naked body :( I'm saving up to hopefully have the extra skin removed but I don't see it happening in the next couple of years. I'm in my mid thirties. I'd like to know your opinion. Thank you for your honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit did she step out of a grave!!! But in all seriousness whilst it looks pretty bad, you could get over it as physical attraction isn't everything. But let this be a lesson to all, to take care of your body to avoid this. I can't hold sympathy for those who let themselves get that large, but I have enormous amounts of respect for the effort required to get back in shape. She looks happy in the photo so that's the main thing. You should be too if you've gone through a similar transformation so congrats.

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes me think she didn't lose the weight the right way.

• She had weight loss surgery. I lost it through diet & exercise (I assume this is what you mean by "the right way") and I ended up with skin just as bad, if not worse.

• They lost it the right way. You can lose the fat but you can't lose the skin.

• Hm. That sucks :/

What Guys Said 20

• I'm not going to lie, the stretch marks aren't attractive.

But what is attractive is how much effort and dedication you (and the girl in the pic) must have gone through to make such a huge life transformation. If my partner was in the same situation, I'd be standing by with coco butter, a yoga mat and moral support.

Congrats.

• I have to be honest. I'm sure you're a nice person and clearly you worked hard to lose this weight, but the loose skin would, as you suggest, be a turnoff. At the same time someone who could do this has an attractive character.

• the excess skin is a turn off.

• Its not like that we ask somrone to get naked to judge them... All look fine and prerty attractive in a normal way... Who cares how u look naked... Most of the time u have to be in clothes... Above all thing what matters most is character and attitude

• that is disgusting! like, that's absolutely incredible that she (and you, of course) could and did lose all that weight and made a conscious effort to become really healthy, but i don't think i could do it in all honesty. but that's just me and there's someone out there that would be able to handle it. and i won't be afraid to say that that dude is probably a better man than me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5jyNui_IBA

• I think it depends on the girl really. I mean like you said you get asked out a lot with your clothes on, and I think she looks good in her dress. So I feel like I would date her and get to know her. Really the fact that she lost the weight shows she is determined and able to do what she sets her mind to, which is awesome. The only real problem would be when it comes to getting physical. I mean seeing the excess skin and stretch marks for the first time can be a bit overwhelming. And it could lower my physical attraction to her. But I also feel like by the time it got to that, I'd be more invested in her as a person than how she looks. So I would deal with it and not let it bother me. But I would much rather a woman like this over one who is very over weight and unhealthy.

• Well done for losing the weight but this does happen after such huge weight loss. It is possible to have surgery to help the look but it comes at a cost.

• Hmmmmm... Not sure due to multiple reasons.

• i couldnt do it.

• Fuk. She look hot to not bang, Baha I'd pay for her surgery :-p loose skin is common after loosing so much weight

• It's a little off putting but good on you for losing the weight

And honestly if I was dating you it wouldn't bother me and if you're getting excess skin removed anyway I don't see why it would be a big issue

• I would rather have that than any overweight girl

• aside from the incredible effort that you have put into yourself - your brain is now different and your adjustments take time - relax!

• I would yes

• I don't care as long as she doesn't flirt with other guys behind my back.

• I would definitely date her if we had a connection. Who is that woman?

• Did you get liposuction? Truthfully, it does gross me out a bit. Save up for the excess skin removal.

• I liked you better before.

• If she was a nice girl and I like her then yes I would

• It's admirable that you have fought so hard to loose the amount of weight that you have , and I know it wasn't easy to do. I wouldn't have any problems with dating someone who has this much drive and cares this much about themselves. But I have never been the type of guy that shuns a woman of larger proportion either. Hell in all honesty my wife is about the size of the lady at the bottom left. She has a super personality and to me that was and has always been the draw

• Oh, bless your heart... your answer actually made me tear up a little!

• I would avoid a woman with a models body due to the fact so many petite woman have a gosh aweful personality but I don't know what it is about full figured Ladies they seem to glow with an awesome personality. And I love that quality about them

• I know I can be the last of my kind. Have faith in you , that will make you irresistible

What Girls Said 3

• I know a woman who is similar and she has the self-confidence of a beautiful 18 year old. And she still gets men (mostly younger).

So... lol. It does not matter to plenty of men. :)

• Yeah, having excess skin after weight-loss sucks. It makes you really self conscious. But I don't think that most guys would really make a big deal about it.

• Dude you lost all the weight! Be happy with what you look like now. Because you are healthy! And any guy who says that it isn't sexy can suck it!! Because if you can loose weight like that you can do anything! Don't take crap from guys who have dicks the size of your pinky