How do I become a dick?

Every girl I've been with cheat on me cause im a good guy, then they go date some dick. How do i become one? I dont know what to do anymore, i think thats what i gotta do, is become a dick. But how if im already good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they cheat BECAUSE you're a good guy. I think they cheat because THEY are shitty girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop calling her by her name and instead call her bitch or whore. Punch her if she annoys you. Force her to give you a bj whenever you want one, then cum in her mouth and make her swallow it. If she refuses any request then slap her.

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe you already are a dick and haven't realised it yet? 😮

• girls don't like bad guys. its just that they are good at making girls think they are nice (smooth talk) and confident (not caring whether the person likes them or not, but in truth they have an extreme form =arrogance). read the Mars and Venus on a Date. I found it really helpful in understanding why super nice guys turned me off. it wasn't that they were nice. but nice guys usually made the same mistakes over and over.

• I think it's more about maintaining an air of mystery/aloofness. Meaning don't wear your heart on your sleeve and it will keep the girl on her toes. Don't let her know how much you like her, etc until you guys have spent plenty of quality time together and you see her fall for you. The problem is guys "fall" for girls way faster. It takes girls longer as we need a connection.

• I told my first girlfriend i loved her first. Yeah, i was in LOVE with her. But she's also cheated on her previous boyfriend with me, so she's just a cheater. My second girlfriend however told me she loved me first, she seemed really into me, and i thought i had it in the bag. But she also cheated on me. So i honestly could say its my luck.. lol

• My first girlfriend i was with a month before i said it. My second took two weeks. lol

• Just as I figured... there is your answer. Way too soon>Getting to know someone and really fall in love takes time. I would say a minimum of 3 months and that's if you guys are seeing each other 3-5 times a week, know each other's friends, parents, etc. Also have gone on a trip somewhere, or anything to create and develop that bond.

• What? You sounds like a diick to me already!

• How to be a dick:
    Talk about the size of your penis, don't call the girl, don't text, pretend not to care, don't pay for dates, imply you want sex then get mad if you don't get your way, pretend not to care, talk about yourself.

Basically do everything the opposite of what the good guy does.

I honestly wouldn't suggest doing these, but you did ask. I'd say don't date girls who would do that, there are good ones it there.

• content://media/external/file/18920
    Wear this.

• Stay true to you. Im a nice girl who's been played many times. I intend to stay nice for the right guy. You should too.

• Most people tell me im doing something wrong, and thats the reason im getting played.

• Why?

• Because you give me hope that there is someone out there that is nice and honest. And a girl will appreciate you. I hope im the same for you. girls like me, needs guys like you.

• They chest on you because they're shitty, not because you're nice. Have faith that you don't have to date a loser and hold out for someone who treats you well.

• Also, cool down on the intensity so fast! You don't even know someone in two weeks, it doesn't make you nicer or more passionate to talk about love so soon! It attracts impulsive, crazy chicks.

• Don't do that!! Don't become dick please, there are already too much of them ahah be a nice guy, you'll find nice girl like you trust me! :)

• those girls aren't worthy of you

• You tell a girl to go away. That'll be all🙃

• You said in a reply that these girls already had reputations for cheating. So basically you're a mug then. Literally as dumb as the girls you gag guys always bitch about when they go for dickhead bad boys.
    You chose shitty girls, deal with the consequences. Next time, make better choices in women maybe. You knew what you were getting into, but decided to do it anyway, then you wanna bitch about it and act all surprised. Lol. For real, just make better choices next time.

• "you gag guys" ... TF?

• Agreed 100%. Make better choices and don't date girls with reputations for cheating. I mean that's common sense, right?

• You know the guys I mean on gag. And ok, fair enough if you didn't know about the reputations, but you did say you thought you could have stopped them... Again, just like the girls who choose shitty men hoping to "change" him. It doesn't work.
      Same advice I give these girls who always choose shitty men, I give to men who choose shitty women. Now you've had a couple, you can learn a few warning signs, look out for those warnings in women in future and avoid them... it can still happen, but each one is a learning curve. The girls who cheated on you were likely similar types of girls, now you know to avoid that type of girl. Don't look to meet girls in places or ways you met these past girls, find them in different ways and places, and you'll have a different type of girl.
      But don't ever ever ever think you'll be the special one to change a shitty woman. Ever.

What Guys Said 27

• Whenever a question like this is posted there always has to be some stupid female response. That is why I down voted her. Anyway, don't become a dick, girls will not like you if you do. Those girls are not worth it. Find a girl that is worth your time and effort.

• Ah the age old "nice guy" problem. It's not a "dick" that women are looking for. It's a confident man. Unfortunately if the closest thing to a confident man happens to be a dick, then yeah they'll choose him. Here are some questions you should ask yourself:
    - Am I always available?
    - Will i basically do whatever she wants to get/keep her?
    - How many options do I feel like I have?
    - Am I willing to compromise just about anything to be with her?

There are many more, but if you answer these questions, then you will not be a confident man in her eyes. You'll appear easy, a pushover, and she will not feel "safe" or "secure" with you and will look elsewhere.

• Just do not give a fuck about anything but your own needs, dude. I mean granted you have to at least take note of what they want, that's self evident, but you are at the forefront of everything. Stand for what you want and be vocal about it - bonus cookies if you are slightly aggressive.

• Don't be a dick. Your problem isn't that you are too good and definitely isn't that "dicks" are somehow stealing your women.

Your problem is that you categorize women in a binary fashion. In your mind, they are either "with you" or not (yet) "with you)". This is your first and biggest mistake. Instead of thinking about the women you date as being on one level or another, you should think of the whole dating process as a staircase. Each step being a mini level of progress towards the next level.

Once you start thinking like that, the women in your life will automatically sense that you have higher standards for yourself and for them, and they will start treating you better.

PS, Google "12 steps to intimacy." for your first 12 steps. But remember, these are just the first 12 of many steps before reaching a new level.

• Put yourself first, stop caring about what other people think of you, stop looking for ppl's acceptance and just be yourself and fuck off whoever doesn't like you.

You already have the relationship traits women want. Seems like u don't have enough of that masculine edginess that women sexually crave... develop this and you're set! ;-)

• Karma will serve up those dirty sluts who cheated on you, just forget about them and allow their inevitable suffering to commence!

• You don't need a lesson, dude. Just care more about yourself than you care about her UNTIL you're in an actual relationship and then is the time to be nice. I mean don't be mean but just be yourself as if she's just some girl until you get to know her.

• Thats how i do it man but she still cheated. All my gfs have come to me, and asked me out. I'm not boring, i take them everywhere. Im not afraid to tell her to shut the fuck up, or stop being a bitch. They've both had reputations for cheating though but for some reason i feel like i could have stopped them from doing it.

• lol I don't know its a hard thing to teach. do you have any friends with girlfriends that you admire? maybe see what they go for in a girl versus what you go for in a girl. also, wrote a take on this very thing:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23843-choosing-the-right-girl

• I read it. The thing is, in the beginning, when nothing is known about the person, its easy to make assumptions on how they are. But as the relationship goes on, you learn more about them and realize that they aren't that person you thought they were. They put on a face for you, and then fuck you over in the end. Smart little demons. The girls i dated, SEEMED to have all those perks, but then they didn't..

• That's bad, maybe you are finding them in the wrong place...
    Start going to different places and socialize with different people.

Alsom and more probably, can be a problem that you have...
    Maybe you are tooooo nice annd boring for these girls that they actually loose the courage too say they are tired of you...

Try to analize yourself, and, look in different places.

• My last girlfriend i took all over the place.. Not boring, got a nice vehicle, good job, just they all wanna cheat. I took her to Miami and Colorado

• Im not too nice either, i've called her all kinds of names.

• Stay what you are. No need to change for anyone. If you feel there is a need for you to change who you are to please anyone, Then you are ultimately cheating yourself. No person is worth that. The only reason you should consider change is if you see an opportunity to take a better path than what you are on.

• Well you don't need to become a penis, go and find the right girl that you want. Don't let the women choose you, let you choose them.

• You gotta have one to be one

• Do you really have to ask this question?

• Just treat them like something you would scrape off the bottom of your shoe. SOME women love that.

• Nothing a week's worth of Jackass shouldn't fix.

• It doesn't work when you aren't tall jacked athletic bro

• First of all, don't get serious with them. Just fuck one and move on to the next one. ;)

• You don't

Most girls eventually learn

• "you are what you eat"
    Kappa

• Become more like me. Stop caring about girls feelings just as they don't care about yours.

• Don't just be who you are, and you will find someone special

• and also become friends with the girl you like before you ask her out, then it's less likely she will dump u for a jerk

• become selfish... but those end up being unhealthy relationships..

• Lots of illegal plastic surgery and whole lot of money

• Nah be yourself

• Become vice president and start false wars for profit.

• Think of it as research. Be a Dick, Be a Perv, be anyone you want and incorporate what works into your future self.

• I realize that some people will find this to be offensive, but the traits the more hard core feminists teach women step by step to follow really are the same traits players use that make women fall for them. Listen to the advice feminists give women, then as a man do the same things. The reason feminists think that is what will make them more valued as women, is because those are the traits they value in men.

Put yourself first. This shows confidence and respect for yourself where being too eager to please looks desperate. Consider doing anything for your partner degrading. If you do too much for a woman they see it as a form of submission and lose respect for the guy. Twist things around to make it sound like you have it worse than her, even when you already have the advantage. This helps to make her value your contributions more than is reasonable. Sleep around, and don't act like you are in a hurry to settle down. People with a lot of options tend to prefer to play the field. Women would rather change the player, than settle for a guy that can't play the game. Even if you don't want to be a player, you need to act like you could be.

There are of course other traits feminism promotes such as to be educated, which is a form of status, and women love status. This is the number one reason why women are more likely to go to college than guys. You can tell by their majors it normally has nothing to do with them finding a good career.

Just as feminist want women to be top earners, this is because women are actually attracted to people with money. This is why successful career women think they are entitled to find a guy that is their "equal".

As others have said, don't date women that have cheated. If she cheated on her ex, she will cheat on you. Break up with her immediately after finding out she cheated in the past.

This isn't so much acting like a dick as much as learning that feminism is teaching women how to be the perfect type of man for most women, and men aren't getting the same advice.

• Just stop caring about what girls want and go for what you want. Build your self-belief and confidence until you don't even pay attention to what anyone else says about you. It's hard at first because you'll seem really self-centered compared to your old self, but you'll get more pussy and girls will respect you a lot more.

• Women don't cheat because you're too good. Women cheat because they're bored. Think about batman. He's a gentleman, he's rich, he's a skilled fighter, and he's always out doing mysterious shit. He's interesting. If batman was real how many women do you think would cheat on him? What reasons would they have? I've had numerous girls try and cheat on thier boyfriend with me (I never let them do it though, learned my lesson the first time) every single time it's the same thing. It doesn't matter how great the guy is when she's bored she's bored. When girls are dating it's exciting. Who is he? What's he into? Where's he taking me? What's sex like with him? How do I get him to like me more? But once they get into the relationship they get comfortable. The mysteries gone. Your just that dude who keeps showing up. The best way to avoid this problem is don't date boring women. Boring women find all of thier life excitement from dating so once it's gone they're left with a big whole to be filled... The girls I kept around for the longest where the ones I didn't want. And the simple fact that I didn't want them but kept showing up around them was enough excitement to fill thier empty lives with some sense of excitement and purpose. You don't need to be a dick. You just need to learn how to spot boring women and how to be your own source of excitement.

• I agree and disagree. Everyone gets cheated on. Celebrity's, whom have all the money they could ever ask for, get cheated on. I think it just takes a certain personality trait to cheat on someone. There is always ways to fix a relationship other than going behind someones back.

• Well i know myself. Fixing a problem your having in a relationship is easy. And if it cannot be fixed, end the relationship. Its whether or not your have the balls to stand up to your partner and say "Look, this isn't working. Were done." Its pretty damn easy to me. There are circumstances where the woman, or man, is being abused or some shit and are afraid for their lives to leave, but thats not what were talking about here.

Most rich men are boring, is an opinion. Not trying to be a dick, just saying if i had money, i wouldn't be sitting at the house. Being spontaneous has nothing to do with anything. I brought all my girls to places around my state, amusement parks, restaurants, or whatever. I still believe it takes a certain type of person to cheat, because i know, im not a cheater. Never will.

• I'm just gonna leave these academic articles here for you to read and let you draw your own conclusions.
      leeds-faculty.colorado.edu/.../....stapel.2011.pdf

www.researchgate.net/.../...14ca463e14d1000000.pdf

lifespanlearn.org/documents/FisherInfidelity.pdf