What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Went to a movie with a group of friends. Well, two girls sat on either side of me. They began rubbing on my thigh and manhood when the movie started... then they each took a handcuff and cuffed a wrist to the armrest of the chair and then unzipped my jeans and pulled them down with my boxer briefs. They were tag-teaming stroking my cock while the movie was going on. They made me cum, and it was hard as hell trying not to make noise to attract attention!!

Most Helpful Girl

• the one that made me laugh though i shouldn't have was i was dating this guy and he took me out for a meal at a country pub and we just sat down to or meal and this guy's mother (i think that it was his mother) and grabbed him by the ear and gave him a right roasting (telling off) in front of the whole pub about taking her car when he know that it was her night to use the car cause she had bingo i never saw him again after that

What Guys Said 9

• We were chilling on top of a hill plateau in the estates overlooking the city skyline in a rather rich city outskirt countryside campus (it was an amazing place) under the stars.

Nearby there was a rugby game going on in a small stadium below us and the cars were parked quite near us but far enough in the distance that you couldn't see well us while standing from the cars.

A police car spots us and decides to slowly drive towards us and stops for a few minutes, rolls the windows down and ask "are you guys okay?" and we're like "um.. yea we're fine". The police rolls the window back up and slowly drives away...

• A girl asked me to look at her breast reduction scars

• A chick once told me she doesn't lift and hates guys who lift. I told her she's a prude 4/10 caked up sloot. She didn't call me back.. strange.

@consultantisback
    @polocrew

• A girl I dated 4 or 5 years ago was so nervous that she started talking about a yeast infection which she had recently been suffering from. Then, she started talking about what it's like to live with IBS. Suffice to say, it wasn't the best date I have been on.

• Ugh. Gross. Why the hell would you mention that on a date.

• God knows lol! It's not the best way to attract a guy!

• No. Not at all!

• A Chick once stalked my instagram

• You ask to split the bill because you're just tired of always having to dish out money on dates because you're a guy and she pulls the 'i didn't bring any money card'

Fml. Not strange but makes you cringe.

• I've never been on a date.

• She assaulted me

• That is horrible.

• I know it truly was horrible

• my date was laughing so hard that she snorted and snot went into her food.

What Girls Said 10

• This guy and I met up at kristals, we were going to go to the movies and out to dinner but on the way he stopped at a gas station saying he had to use the bathroom, he was in there forever to the point I was getting worried finally came out and told me that he had been throwing up! WTF! Turns out he took a bunch of pills and got sick. I then made him take me back to my car. He actually had the audacity to ask me for a kiss! Eww. Nope I don't fuckin think so. Never went out with him again. That was the first and last date!

• Eww! Gross. What the hell. What would make him even think about asking for a kiss after vomiting? Ugh.

• Yea, right! What a looser. I didn't even think he did drugs. I was wrong!

• The only time I was on a date was a double date and the only weird thing that happened is that we made out on a roof and some people had to ask us to leave lol

• Double date? Threesome? @WhatTheHellAmy

• A date to me is any time that you plan to spend with a person doing something you both like and getting to know them better. I think your idea is a little different, but close.

But the idea of going out with you when you are a sex starved raging maniac sounds even better! :-)

• @Red_Arrow hahah I make dates a funny experience XD

• I've never been on a date either. Used to hang out with this guy for a while though and he thought it was a date one time - I picked him up and he ate pizza in my car (romantic) then got out and went on a 20 minute walk on the beach himself because he was so full. Beautiful memories :')

• A guy confessed that he was arrested and told me the entire story. I had to sit there like I wasn't terrified lol.

• Weird. Was it something horrible?

• At least your date wasn't arrested during the date. That happened to one of my dates, LOL.

• @evenlift haha no way! thats crazy lol.

• I never been on one!

• Me massaging his feet 😒 reeeallly strange...

• That would be strange if you were not in a relationship with him... Was that a first date?

• Ah, okay... That isn't too bad then.

• Yeah that sounds strange for a first date!

• I 've never been to a date 😭

• So many strange things...

Hmm, once a guy made me carry a box of leftover pizza home for him on our first date. No biggie, except that we were on a motorcycle.

• Nice little cheap place for food we went to. The serving lady spoke my dialect, which is sort of rare in the area I live in. My boyfriend got sooo happy that I found 'one of my own'. And made me talk to her and this other lawyer guy who showed up. O_o Umm, sure, I'm happy to find 'my people', but what the hell do I talk to them about? And I was having a nice moment with him too. -_-'
    Repeat episode when I went to meet him at his university once. O_o He pulled a guy in front of me and said ':D Same language! Talk!'. And left. o_O

• How awkward!

• Haha, no kidd! The guy and I stared at each other for a moment, snapped out, introduced ourselves and shared where we were from, and said okay, bye.
      Anyone else would've thought my boyfriend was setting me up with someone. -_-'

• I've never been on a date.