What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you on a date?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Went to a movie with a group of friends. Well, two girls sat on either side of me. They began rubbing on my thigh and manhood when the movie started... then they each took a handcuff and cuffed a wrist to the armrest of the chair and then unzipped my jeans and pulled them down with my boxer briefs. They were tag-teaming stroking my cock while the movie was going on. They made me cum, and it was hard as hell trying not to make noise to attract attention!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the one that made me laugh though i shouldn't have was i was dating this guy and he took me out for a meal at a country pub and we just sat down to or meal and this guy's mother (i think that it was his mother) and grabbed him by the ear and gave him a right roasting (telling off) in front of the whole pub about taking her car when he know that it was her night to use the car cause she had bingo i never saw him again after that

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• We were chilling on top of a hill plateau in the estates overlooking the city skyline in a rather rich city outskirt countryside campus (it was an amazing place) under the stars.

Nearby there was a rugby game going on in a small stadium below us and the cars were parked quite near us but far enough in the distance that you couldn't see well us while standing from the cars.

A police car spots us and decides to slowly drive towards us and stops for a few minutes, rolls the windows down and ask "are you guys okay?" and we're like "um.. yea we're fine". The police rolls the window back up and slowly drives away...

2|0
    0|0
  • A girl asked me to look at her breast reduction scars

3|3
    0|0
  • A chick once told me she doesn't lift and hates guys who lift. I told her she's a prude 4/10 caked up sloot. She didn't call me back.. strange.

@consultantisback
    @polocrew

1|2
    1|0
  • A girl I dated 4 or 5 years ago was so nervous that she started talking about a yeast infection which she had recently been suffering from. Then, she started talking about what it's like to live with IBS. Suffice to say, it wasn't the best date I have been on.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ugh. Gross. Why the hell would you mention that on a date.

• God knows lol! It's not the best way to attract a guy!

• No. Not at all!

• A Chick once stalked my instagram

1|1
    0|0
  • You ask to split the bill because you're just tired of always having to dish out money on dates because you're a guy and she pulls the 'i didn't bring any money card'

Fml. Not strange but makes you cringe.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date.

0|1
    0|0
  • She assaulted me

0|0
    0|0
    • That is horrible.

• I know it truly was horrible

• my date was laughing so hard that she snorted and snot went into her food.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• This guy and I met up at kristals, we were going to go to the movies and out to dinner but on the way he stopped at a gas station saying he had to use the bathroom, he was in there forever to the point I was getting worried finally came out and told me that he had been throwing up! WTF! Turns out he took a bunch of pills and got sick. I then made him take me back to my car. He actually had the audacity to ask me for a kiss! Eww. Nope I don't fuckin think so. Never went out with him again. That was the first and last date!

1|2
    0|0
    • Eww! Gross. What the hell. What would make him even think about asking for a kiss after vomiting? Ugh.

• Yea, right! What a looser. I didn't even think he did drugs. I was wrong!

• The only time I was on a date was a double date and the only weird thing that happened is that we made out on a roof and some people had to ask us to leave lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Double date? Threesome? @WhatTheHellAmy

• Show All
    • A date to me is any time that you plan to spend with a person doing something you both like and getting to know them better. I think your idea is a little different, but close.

But the idea of going out with you when you are a sex starved raging maniac sounds even better! :-)

• @Red_Arrow hahah I make dates a funny experience XD

• I've never been on a date either. Used to hang out with this guy for a while though and he thought it was a date one time - I picked him up and he ate pizza in my car (romantic) then got out and went on a 20 minute walk on the beach himself because he was so full. Beautiful memories :')

2|1
    0|0
  • A guy confessed that he was arrested and told me the entire story. I had to sit there like I wasn't terrified lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Weird. Was it something horrible?

• Show All
    • At least your date wasn't arrested during the date. That happened to one of my dates, LOL.

• @evenlift haha no way! thats crazy lol.

• I never been on one!

0|1
    0|0
  • Me massaging his feet 😒 reeeallly strange...

1|0
    0|0
    • That would be strange if you were not in a relationship with him... Was that a first date?

• Show All
    • Ah, okay... That isn't too bad then.

• Yeah that sounds strange for a first date!

• I 've never been to a date 😭

1|1
    0|0
  • So many strange things...

Hmm, once a guy made me carry a box of leftover pizza home for him on our first date. No biggie, except that we were on a motorcycle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice little cheap place for food we went to. The serving lady spoke my dialect, which is sort of rare in the area I live in. My boyfriend got sooo happy that I found 'one of my own'. And made me talk to her and this other lawyer guy who showed up. O_o Umm, sure, I'm happy to find 'my people', but what the hell do I talk to them about? And I was having a nice moment with him too. -_-'
    Repeat episode when I went to meet him at his university once. O_o He pulled a guy in front of me and said ':D Same language! Talk!'. And left. o_O

1|0
    0|0
    • How awkward!

• Haha, no kidd! The guy and I stared at each other for a moment, snapped out, introduced ourselves and shared where we were from, and said okay, bye.
      Anyone else would've thought my boyfriend was setting me up with someone. -_-'

• I've never been on a date.

0|0
    0|0