Is there any way I could make a guy ask me out or show him i'm interested without being too obvious?

Is it even possible?
Any suggestion is appreciated.
🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him out already. What are you gaining from having the entire college know you want him when he doesn't know you want him?

• I don't wanna risk it cuz he might not like me back...

• Thank you so much!

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want it to not be obvious? Isn't that counter productive? It kind of cancels out making your interest known.

I advocate girls asking guys out, but if you really don't want to I think you need to be as obvious as possible; just like you, most guys are afraid of rejection, and many won't ask you out unless they're positive you like them back. So, flirt away.

What Guys Said 14

• You want to be obvious. That's the huge mistake tons of single girls make. Be confident and be obvious.

Too many girls expect their crush to magically read their mind. Especially gag girls I've noticed. Confidence is rewarded

No matter how many times you glance at him or click on his profile , it's Not obvious lol you have to make it obvious.

• Two possibilities:

1) you keep you interest well hidden. He never acts in information he does not have. At least your were not obvious. 😐

2) you make your interest known. He understands that you are interested. Totally obvious.

There is no way to make your interest in him into his idea.

• You can't 'make' someone do anything without being obvious!

You can drop hints, say you are interested in a certain place, or a special restaurant or a good movie...

But of course, it will be obvious. So bite the bullet and stop obviating!

• Girls that get approached all the time, make their interest obviously known, to increase the odds of the guy taking a chance on asking her out.

If u don't give strong interest, odds are high that he will go for some other girl who DOES show interest in him!

Guys like to feel wanted too, you know.

• I'm no expert, but if it's not obvious you'll have no choice but to hope he does. And unless he already has a thing for you, the chances will likely be very thin...
    If you can't make it just obvious enough, I say go with the straight out too obvious. In fact, some guys might like it better than just obvious enough.

• #1 thing women do wrong when flirting, trying not to be "obvious"

• No, but, thing is, it's always obvious when I like a guy. The whole college could even tell.

• It doesn't matter if the whole college knows, it only matters if the guy knows.

• Trip on purpose pretending it was an accident and say ouch I am really hurt and see if he will come to your aide lol o give him a small easy task and see if he will do it for you lol.

• You could ask him out yourself.

• Just be obvious.

Most of us are fucking clueless.

• Just get proper drunk with him one night and I guarantee you'll blurt out that you like him, then your problem is solved.

• You can tell me directly. I won't mind 😜

• Personally if you're direct and show that it's obvious, guys will know what to do next unless he's very very timid.

• Just say to him, "you're hot" xD

• No, we are dense, and have been told 10,000 times that "just because a woman _________, that doesn't mean she likes you. Get over yourself!"

What Girls Said 2

• No, BE obvious

• Why don't you ask him out?

Dropping hints only increases the risk that he doesn't "get it".