Any tips on giving him better oral? I naturally have a small mouth & he's pretty big. Thanks?

I want all the dirty nasty tips. I want to make him speechless

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The most sensitive part is the tip of the penis, so concentrate a lot there. The testicles are also very sensitive so you should concentrate on that to, You can touch it or just massage it with your mouth/tongue. BUT some guys don't like to be touched during oral so ask him if he likes it or not. If you do not like the taste of "him" in your mouth then you can add chocolate body paint, squirty cream or ice cream then spend time licking and sucking it off, or try a flavored lubricant - Durex do a good selection. Temperature can be pleasurable so try taking a mouthful of warm tea, swill it around your mouth and swallow then take your man's penis into your mouth for 20 seconds and suck.
    You may also gag him cause he will think your gagging cause he is massive and if you actually tell him that then you'll give him one enormous ego boost that he'll love you for. When he cums, you don't have to swallow you can let him come in your mouth and then spit it out. Some men like to come onto breasts.

• Thanks for not judging me. I was on a site one time & they teased me cause I'm 18. I think im very grown & mature for my age. Thanks for the advice. I like giving him oral when I want to give him oral. I think I do my best when I really wanna do it